Thread: Bugs i know of

Bugs i know of

I dont know if these are listed but ill post them anyway...

Use of all right clicking actions on dorrs etc and all control fo player such as sitting (except running and jumping) cannot be achieved for a reason i do not know. Use fo chests, looting corpses, pick locking, using elevators in team missions inclucding the boss elev. etc etc cannot be odne. The onyl remedy i know of is to cast a nano upon yourself. Extremly annoying bug when i REALLY need to leave the boss room and i cant.

Dramatic scale decrese when leaving a yalmaha is a bug on its own but when your an agent using rune of taren as well you will appear invisible but actually will be as small as a flea. Annoying when people wanting to recruit your or trade with you cnanot because they cant see you when in fact your stading right next to them.

Not so much a bug but a complaint from me- NPC's eprsonally can cast nanos that are too high powered for thier level, even though hunting at 8x8 NPC's are rated orange/dark yellow for me at 8X8 (myself being level 87) they can cast a nanjo on me that willl dmaage me for 700 points, this twice renders me good as dead leving me with 400 hp, 2 shots or a crit will now finish me of. Perosnally this is not right.... Also Runspeed debuffs from nps ARE dramitcially overrated.. even though i was in a quality 150 mission at the time a nano was cated on me leaving me with -750 yes MINUS run speed, even though the mission was WAY to good for me (even though my team could handle it) i could not run.. i had to walk because it actually lalowed me to move. I can admit the NPC's in the mssion were double my level but i know at the npc level i wont have my run speed + another 750 for the pure fact that i have a yalmaha and dont ened to waste IP on the skill.

okay thats all from me for now. i hope this issues can be adressed if they have not been already.

Question Hooked on phonics worked for me

ill dorrs fo fo inclucding odne onyl cant decrese cnanot stading leving eprsonally thier nanjo willl dmaage Perosnally cated lalowed mssion ened adressed.

These are words you actually used in your post. Where did/do you go to school? I need to know so I don't send my children there.
    Last edited by Nediar; Jul 27th, 2002 at 22:14:58.
    Waithe 133 Enforcer (my new main character)
    Nediar 180 Nano-Technician (boring. semi-retired)
    Uberned 127 Meta-Physicist (retired. pet pathing is "teh sux")

Nediar @ level 171