Thread: Funny fixer trick?

anything

Funny fixer trick?

This can be placed in the same category as warping a team member to a pvp area and kill him... but anyways...

If a fixer lures a lowlvl person with low comp.lit he can do the team grid and then the lowlvl is stuck there cause he need complit to exit from the grid.... ofcourse he can /terminate ... but at lvl 1 u cant do that =)

I haven't tested, but I assume the Emergency Exit could be used in such situations.

Does Fixer grid have one?
    postcount++

Originally posted by Isis
    Does Fixer grid have one?
    Fixer Grid has no comp lit req once you're in...
    I don't know exactly how the team version works, but I think everyone in the team has to use the special Grid access item anyway...
    And emergency exit in regular Grid doesn't have a req either...

Smile Beggars really really hate me.

On Rk-2, West Athens is MY home. Low lag, low population, convenient grid access, a nice coffee shop, nearby access to Old Athens and its nice selection of shops has made this warm fuzzy place my beloved home.

So, in response to:

ObnoxiousNewbieBeggar_7162, "CrEDz PlZ"

I remain silent. Invite them to team.

As soon as they join, 2.5 seconds later we are in grid, I disband and immediately put them on ignore.

*IF* they can find the emergency exit, they wind up in Tir, which is where all obnxious newbie beggars belong, in the midst of a badly overcrowded, poorly designed and lag filled mess of a city. Either way, they arent in my home town anymore and no longer my problem. If they find their way out fine, they're not in W Athens anymore and if they don't then maybe, just maybe they learned something about begging from fixers.

Works great. Please support the motion to make all cities into 5% zones where you can attack and kill any player under the level 40 for any/no reason whatsoever. There, that should teach the bastards some respect for their elders.

/wishful thinking *off*
    Pissed off fixer, now playing enforcer, Cogs

Wow, gee.

I had no idea Hotpie.

Thumbs up

Wow. Radical, dude.

Cool LOL

PIE so HOT it burns your noobs off.

Well, I try do do one good deed a day

That includes that the first beggar a day doesn't land on /ignore, but has to listen to me telling him how do blitz missions, or simply what missions are.... And that they should do it because they won't land on so many /ignore lists...
    Flyhard - lvl 137 doc
    Thermaling - lvl 94 fixer

Re: Beggars really really hate me.

Originally posted by Hotpie
    As soon as they join, 2.5 seconds later we are in grid, I disband and immediately put them on ignore.
    I'd do the same thing with my doc team grid - except I don't think they'd wait around the 2.5 minutes it takes to cast

I guess I could try "wait a couple of minutes and I'll cast my team (who wants to be a millionaire) nano on you" - hehe I guess the traders might get a bit upset if the docs got that one.

Not of course that I'd ever be that nasty to anybody.