Thread: Relax! Inc. Press Release

Thumbs up Relax! Inc. Press Release

This is an 'unofficial' Press Release. I felt I had to let the Public of Rubi-Ka know whats going on.

If you've read the GridStream press releases, they mention internal changes, and server changes. Basically, it means I've left GridStream. The reasons are personal, and shared with GSP, not for public display. What IS for public display, is that I love Tarryk and the rest of the GSP crew like the family we were, I just needed some breathing room for myself. Things seem to have snowballed rapidly, as things sometimes do. So I guess I need to let the public know whats up.

/me takes a breath, holds it for a moment, and slowly exhales.....here goes.....

I left GridStream Productions. I have switched to Omni. I've also become a Board Member of Relax! Inc, along with Threx and Liss. Together, we will bring Entertainment to the Relax! Bar outside of Omni Entertainment, and also to the rest of Rubi-Ka. If you want to book a party, meeting, event, etc at Relax!, talk to Threx or Liss, they will accomodate you quite nicely. We can provide a great atmosphere, service, music, DJ's, the whole enchilada. If you would like to book a party or event anywhere else, talk to me. I will get the details, dates, etc, check our schedules, and do my best to make your event a reality.

I am not the only DJ in Relax! Inc, so there is plenty of time and people available. At this time, I'd like to introduce you to the other DJ's: Rythum, Tristalyn, and Tastyvixen. Rythum, most of you know and love....Tristalyn is newer to a lot of you, she is an excellent DJ. Tastyvixen is the newest kid on the block, some of you have heard her late nites.....she is also very good at what she does. Together we pledge to kick ass all over Rubi-Ka (musically speaking), and take no prisoners. We are working out a regular schedule as we speak, and will have that posted asap. Come to the party this Tuesday the 23rd, or listen in, I'll probably have something then.

The server to listen to all our shows is: http://www.live365.com/play/266744. If that looks familiar, it should. Its the 'old' GridStream server. It is now the Relax! Inc server. All our shows can be heard there, and there should almost always be a playlist streaming when no one is on live. Stay tuned for more details......and schedules......

DJ Mikal 'Shadowrunrr' Catt
    >Mikal 'Shadowrunrr' Catt - Email: shadowrunrr
    >RK1ROX - Radio Free Rubi-ka - Pirate Radio for the People

Exclamation Welcome Relax!ers

On behalf of Liss and myself, I just wanted to welcome Shadowrunrr to the board of Relax! Inc. We are very excited to have you with us and are looking forward to all that we are planning for the future.

Also I would like to extend a warm welcome to DJ Tristalyn and DJ Rythum, who have also joined the team. I can't wait to hear your first regularly scheduled shows with us, Trist tonight and Rythum on Friday.

And of course another welcome to our newest DJ, Tastyvixen, who I believe is doing her first show with us tomorrow night.

Again. on behalf of Liss and myself, welcome all of you to Relax! Inc. We are thrilled to have you and are very excited to see what we can accomplish together.

Listen to all of the Relax! DJs @
    http://www.live365.com/play/266744
    Threx
    Marketing Director
    GridStream Productions
    Listen @ http://stream.gridstream.com