Thread: Petition Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petition Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, looks like Funcom has so many bugs now they know they cannot handle the petitions they have, so they coded in some cheats.

1) Sometimes,you have 0 petitions in front of you, yet yours goes unanswered.

2) Last night, I bounced back and forth between 2 petitions in front of me and 3 petitions in front of me about 4 or 5 times. Where are these phantom petitions coming from, and how are they getting in front of me?

Just admit you have 47 petitions or what not. That is better than lying about the number and making it obvious when the code has to play tricks.
    Primordiax RPG - Our World, Your Imagination
    http://www.primordiax.com

Muckbeast - MMO Game Developer Blog
    http://www.muckbeast.com

I think that they check the petition first.If its a serious petition like you being stuck youll be one of the first ones they will get to.

Originally posted by Cubano
    I think that they check the petition first.If its a serious petition like you being stuck youll be one of the first ones they will get to.
    Wrong. There is something wrong with the way petitions are being handled. I was stuck in a mission, I petitioned STUCK IN MISSION. Had 7 petitions in front of me at the time. 30 minutes later, I had 0. 35 minutes later I had 1 in front of me. So I petitioned STUCK IN MISSION again, and 2 minutes later the ARK finally showed up.

Ya know, those 'stuck' petitions used to take only 2 minutes to be answered..

-Dez

If you are stuck in mission, no one can hear you scream... not even the ARK's... MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!~

My understanding of the petitions is that you are put into a Queue.

The ARKs/GMs then look at all the petitions and re-arrange them according to severity.

Take a look at: http://ark.anarchy-online.com/php/pet_info.php

It states the following:

Examples:

/petition stuck petition_message

/petition exploit petition_message

/petition disruption petition_message

/petition petition_message
    (The petition will be classified based on the information contained in the petition text.)

As always, it is important to give full details in your petition so that Advisors and GMs are better able to assist you.

Time-critical issues will be given top priority, but please do not give false or misleading information in a petition in order to receive faster service. This is a violation of policy (attempting to defraud a CS representative) and it wastes time that is better spent helping those in need.
    So from my understanding that is why your "Petitions in front of you" number changes. They have manual control over when the petition is serviced.

This is all assumption from presented information obviously, but it seems logical to me.

I personally have been helped within 2 or 3 minutes when I have used "Disruption" at the front of my petition, when I has having problems with 5 million fixer items on the ground before the patch, or with someone being a racist or whatever, and it stated that I had 20 petitions up on me... so obviously they can pick and choose...