Thread: Uses for Camra, and ID Extractor?!

Question Uses for Camra, and ID Extractor?!

Hey hey!
    Weird question here, but hey, curiousity killed the cat I guess:
    What are the uses for the holo-camera, and ID Extractor?

Two uses known to me so far:
    1. Use ID Extractor on the Holo-camera to create a ID Tag, what are the uses of ID-Tags, other then making a "Personal lock pick"?

2. Use the holo-cam to create the defunct Kami-Bot.

Oh yea, and what are the forms used for in the game?
    I'm guessing that the "Sealing Cell Kit" is used to create a sort of sealed envalope for the forms.......but I tried it and it didn't work. =P

Any insight to this would be welcomed! It's not exactly important....just nagging at me, ya know? ^_^'

ID data is also used during the crat suit creation process (as is a clan/omni/multi form)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Sealing Kit is used in the Coffemaker process.

It puts the crystals into Folgers Crystals
    Firbin the Fixer - ol' School 4 Life
    Puck in disguise

Ahhhh, ok.
    That's kind of a bummer thogh, I was hoping I could make more "Personal" items. =P

Yeah, i really wanted to personalize my ql 195 Ithica, but it wouldnt let me (

Would be cool if you could personalize items for yourself, adding to the stats in some profession dependant manner )

Would be nice if you could make all y our backpacks personal. At the same time they become nodrop which means they don't go to reclaim which would mean when I died I wouldnt have 9 packs to get from reclaim and re-rearrange in my inventory ~

Originally posted by AstroCreep2k
    Would be nice if you could make all y our backpacks personal. At the same time they become nodrop which means they don't go to reclaim which would mean when I died I wouldnt have 9 packs to get from reclaim and re-rearrange in my inventory ~
    bump...

Personal Lockpick

Combine the ID tag and attach it to a lockpick to make it a "Personal Lockpick"
    Frankenleet: i, teh misrable and teh abandond, m an abortion, 2 b spurned at, kicked at and trampled on.
    ..i., - to server 1sts

Talking

YES! Give me ways to make nodrop backpacks

Extra nice for for tara raids
    Cant loot the l3wt if its inside

Hmm make it take 800 in 5 tradeskills to make so I can become official looter