Thread: My neck is broken

My neck is broken

Several months ago I was told that my neck would be fixed.

I'm using the smallest and slimmest opifex model, and when I wear coats/robes etc my head is displaced a few cm to the left (or right depending how you look at it).. It's been like this since I first reported it in beta..

I can understand that this isn't of the highest priority, but how long could it take to fix it?

A screenshot of my broken neck can be found at: http://intelserv.net/broken.jpg

Come on :c) slap it into the next patch

Same problem with female solitus. When I equip/unequip cloaks, the head of my char is displaced vertically a bit.

rofl

/me slaps everyone hard, who needs head adjustments, in the head so they get their heads straight

See! People are making fun of us :c(

LOL, where is that chiropractor when you need one.

We are laughing with you, not at you.

i have a female solie and when i do /crotch(/adjust?) it looks more like i'm doing /cl*trub.

i thought that they would have fixed this when they changed the commands.

who was their motion capture actress that she thought grabbing her crotch meant twiddling with it?

ROFLMAO.....no Goglio, we are laughing AT you....that is one of the funnier bugs i have seen in a while
    ~Manchilde

I'm glad you all are enjoying my suffering

Talking ROFL - AWWW

Awww, Don't be sad....
    I still love you any way
    :P

The adjust animation is better than what crotch used to be... But I agree that it makes you wonder where they found the motion capture actress :)

Talking Rubbing the what?

No need to go jumping straight for the cl*toris. What's wrong with a kiss, boy?

For those who don't know, this a Monty Python quote. I can use one if they can. You know the description of the Reet of Paradise in the manual is a famous skit about the Norweigan blue, lovely plummage. I wonder if they had to pay for that?

Unhappy

I feel your pain Gog....my neck is broken too (but only if i'm wearing a coat)