Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 10 Most Wanted Clanners RK-1 list is Bull

Blegh, pvp is totaly fubar, some get titles by farming, others by ganking and running at arena and never putting a foot in mass pvp, who cares about the titles and the top list, it means nothing.

I know very well who the pvping omnis are and who arent i know who i see, i also know who are the clanners always pvping so in MY list those are the people. Not saying that all in the official top list dont deserve it, a lot do, just that a bunch of others dont, so who cares about that list anyways
    The Original "The Man" and Level 200 Fixer
    Born 21 July 01
    Graduated 29 March 02
    Perma-Dead 16 August 02
    ... err Back on the 5th March 2003 for a nifty payed for 30 day comeback trial

here's my top 10 wanted omni's list, these are people i actually see all the time in 2ho or mmd...

1. Argulace
    2. polgra
    3. rekkis
    4. bitterey
    5. asmodeuz
    6. demios
    7. princ3
    8. Argulace
    9. polgra
    10. Argulace

yes, i know i repeated myself, that's cause i really really want credit for their kills at some point :P

others i want to kill but hardly ever see in pvp zone...wonder if its time zone differences or are they just plain too chicken to come to a real pvp area ?

there are some others, but i'm gonna have to kill these guys to make room for ya on my list so don't worry, your time is coming soon mwuhahaha

1. gravyomlet (chicken?)
    2. angelnicova (time zone?)
    3. vhalor ( she quit ?)
    4. deadulus (time zone or quit?)
    5. gellanna (see from time to time)
    6. nothinman (switched to clan so i couldn't kill him so chicken)
    7. aberic (gimped himself w/ ipr so proly quit)
    8. steellung (doesn't pvp, but sent me nasty tells when i ganked him last night LOL)
    9. argulace (he's on all my lists)
    10. Nallepuuh (see him sometimes, proly time zone cause i know he aint chicken)

"THe only point I have to make is that if ANYONE deserves to be on a stupid most wanted list, Ill sure does alot more than you do."

well i got no idea actually how much Illiphil pvps, how good he is at it etc. this is what i know though:
    the days when i pvped alot was before the crit nerf and the fixer patch.
    the time when grid armor was useless in pvp.
    the time when all my class had going for them was the ability to escape a fight better than other classes.
    i used mk II armor and was soo happy when i got my padded overcoat and globe from tar raffle.
    i used to go to nearly every tar spawn and i cant remeber ever seeing Illiphil (as stated before maybe diff time zone but i stayed up very late to catch tara sometimes or maybe that was a period when he took a brake from the game or something).
    i pvped and got most of my points during the period when all the good fixers were leaving and getting more annoyed by the day by how poor the fixer class was compared to others e.g trader.
    hextorr left the game for a long time cuase he was sick of the poor fixer class. when he was lvl 200 he got beat by a lvl 160 odd trader back in mmd which basically made im quit if i recall right. but im glad to say hext is back
    i pvped in the days when traders were godly (still are one of the best classes in pvp imo) where they had their 1k heals, 1k crits so quickly with ithaca, insane 400 odd debuffs and roots crippling their oponent. when all fixers had was a grid nano which didnt help us kill anything
    it was a lot harder in them days to pvp as a fixer. it was a real challenge. only pvp fixers we hand was hextorr, me, sodie (who has quit ), argulace and what was the mad man blizzaro using 2 mantis scissors or other 1h blunt weapons at the time

ye but im sure Illiphil deserves alot more than me using a far superior and easier to play class and obtaining less pvp points?
    just my thoughts on your point.

Neophyte Hotpanties
    lvl 192 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm
    Omni-Pol Most Wanted No.4

gravyomlet has been pvping for ages now. i remember us fighting and arguing when i was little at lvl 100 odd.
    nothingman has been here a for a long time too

guys u gotta understand that people go through periods in the game of pvp and not pvping and lvling for example. very few have pvped constantly throughout their existence in ao well except for synoptic and a few some dont have time no more, so dont like the changes made to it, some are doing other stuff like lvling or playing other games at the same time.

for example when i used to pvp alot polgra wasnt there. i just remember this little green doc appearing 1 day and annoying us all so badly with her init debuffs and she has yet to go away people come and go thats ao and thats pvp wait till im 200 and i will bb

Neophyte Hotpanties
    lvl 192 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm

I used to pvp tonnes, all the time. now I don't.

most of the people on alibobba's list are lvl 200, so they got nothing much else to do, im currently on the treadmill to lvl 200, i get flamed alot for it by alot of lvl 170 somethings ("**** you ***** i never see you in 2ho") gets annoying hehe.

also even tho most of you think im full o ****e, my class is rather gimped atm, i couldnt win a dual if someone put a gun to my head in RL, you should see the people asking me for a dual with a glimmer in thier eye knowing just how damned easy it wold be to kill me.

and i'm clan : ) so im not gonna kill omni, well cloudeh but hes banned now.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Hothead
    u are doing what alot of not so bright people did and are assuming that everyone in storm title farmed.
    I never said ALL of storm title farmed. Never said that, just that alot were/are and it makes a mockery of the title system. I posted what I thought, big deal. My main point wasn't reguarding anyone specifically, was more geared towards how the top 10 list is based soley on title, where if it were a REAL wanted list, it would be based on nominees, votes, and ballets.

Originally posted by Giventofly/Nothinman

and i'm clan : ) so im not gonna kill omni, well cloudeh but hes banned now.
    Why did cloudeh get banned? And, why the change to clanner nothinman?

Cloudeh ate gum in school again today LOL

also if u are supporting illiphil on a redemption vs storm basis or just h8 storm basis its alittle sad.

I'm not bashing all of storm at all , I have several friends that are in storm. Just don't like the title farming Idea, and my point was that the few title farmers on the top 10 list being on that list, makes it a bs list really, not a REAL WANTED LIST as it should be.

You want a wanted list, do it right.

Have clan and omni nominate people for the list, take votes, ballets, etc....

Don't just put any neophyte and or x- neophyte on the list, that's rediculous.

As for you hotpanties, If my speculation about you was wrong, I apologize.

As for the list, 50% of the list should be replaced with real pvp'ers. Blah

illphil i do agree with your point about title farming but u did assume "i" title farmed which i didnt and put my name and achievements done. if u would have just found out who did and who didnt and then put the ones who did farm in the post. putting someones name which should in no way have been included and make false conclusions is very annoying to that person as u can imagine

i was going to leave storm at one point over that title farming. fotik told me that people will know who got thier titles legit and who didnt so it wouldnt matter. i think in most cases he is right but there still are some people who just asume i was one of the title farmers

i believe the top 10 most wanted list could have been effectice in measuring who was doing well or put alot of effort into pvp. but people took advantage of a flaw in the pvp system and ruined the whole idea

another thought of mine about most wanted is that u nominate people like polgra for such a list. polgra is a kewl guy/gal but basically just kamikazis in pvp not caring if or she dies or not. it takes alot more effort to kill and keep killing the opposite side and not get killed yourself than to just kill then get killed then kill again etc (althought it may be more fun ).

"Never said that, just that alot were/are and it makes a mockery of the title system."

as for the "are" bit noone in storm atm has farmed to my knowledge. all the farmers quit the game e.g. dennise, wenzell and punkbum or left the guild to join/form other guilds.

o and about cloudeh he used a credit duping exploit and was smart enough to start flashing extremely large amounts of money about doh!

*edit* that bit was aimed at that guy from redemption slagging me (calling me clans no.1 retard). i have no idea who he is and dont think i ever seen a char under that name before so i thought it was a storm/redemption thing. *edit*

Neophyte Hotpanties
    lvl 192 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm
    Last edited by Hothead; Jul 28th, 2002 at 19:57:04.

o and about cloudeh he used a credit duping exploit and was smart enough to start flashing extremely large amounts of money about doh!

Dam*it! There was a credit duping exploit and no one told me about it!! Guys?!

hottie hun , its gal
    i do care about dying ,having to go ask friends again for buffs and such is a pain ,in fact i would like to thank them for always giving me buffs as i run by sometimes they know even before ive asked
    so thx guys you rule =)
    hugs

Oh, thanks for the support hangtown

ah nm, not much to say about it.
    Last edited by Hextorr; Jul 29th, 2002 at 01:26:56.
    The Original "The Man" and Level 200 Fixer
    Born 21 July 01
    Graduated 29 March 02
    Perma-Dead 16 August 02
    ... err Back on the 5th March 2003 for a nifty payed for 30 day comeback trial

I think you should have to defend yer pvp title

Every 24 hrs of gametime if you dont kill a person who can give up pts to you - your pts go down. After like 72 hrs game time without a kill or any points aquired you go down in title. DEMOTED by yer faction for not living up to your uber billing.

IMO titles are ruining pvp. Too many titled "carebears" afraid to die. If you got yer title at lvl 74 + stopped pvping and now u lvl 150 - dont you consider yourself a lil bit of a POSER ?

Bottom line: We are not afraid of you no matter what it says next to your name. If you have a title and we dont know you as a regular in 2ho mmd or arena - then u a POSER.

A fitting end to AO's run would be if they set the whole damn planet at 25% for the final months and then the war could really happen. 1/2 the peeps on the top ten would be hiding in the grid or afraid to log-on. Noone would hold a neo title very long and it would prolly be the most fun any/all of us ever have in AO.

I really miss the clans off the top 10 list( those of them who really pvp), havent had the chance to make a go at any of them for ages, last I remember was kink beating me bad in Camelot before summer...
    And I try all timezones yea, come out of the closet so we can try have a nice fight with you=)
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

hmm

"Apprentice Illfill - lvl 8 agent - formerly the #1 low level twink - retired. "

COUGH!

The following people are farmers and should not be in the clan top 10 list.

1) Wenzell
    2) Dennise

(that was posted by kink)

I'm just wondering other than the fact that they got neo fast, how do u know for sure they farmed it? They didnt tell you s h i t and i doubt they would cause they both hate you. If someone has proof and was there when they farmed please post. Cause kink doesnt know what the hell he is talking about.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast