dang thing. It seems that the council and Mr. Ross
    are just minding there own letting us kill
    eachother and let the world go to hell
    in a hand basket. Well I won't have it!
    I am forming a political guild and we will
    take matters into our own hands! I know this can
    really work! Here are just a few things about it:

1: We will make contact with other guilds
    Clan and OT alike and work out disputes.
    2: Open trade with other guilds to benefit both
    parties.
    3: Role-play. This will be done in so many
    ways that I can not begin to list them.
    4: Internal Lotto System: That's right! Weekly
    lottery drawings to win some major credits!
    5: Friendly Family: Easy and great way to
    make a lot of friends fast. You'll always have
    someone to team with and help you when you need it.
    6: Feedback from you!: Your voice will be heard!
    All members will have a say in what goes on
    in our guild. We are open to all ideas.

Those are just a few things. To learn more or

We will be forming in Borealis near the Whomp-pa
    system on Thursday July 25th at 3pm Eastern Standard Time
    Please be prompt! Look for Chizad. After the creation we'll
    head to Reet's Retreat for a celebration!

(To get to Borealis--Find a whopa that goes to newland city, an easily accesible one is located in ICC. Once in Newland City, go to the whomp that says Borealis. You will zone right near the area you need to be.)

See you there!
    Chizad
    "The beliefs that mold great organizations frequently grow out of the character, the experience, and the convictions of a single person."
    --Thomas Watson Jr.

Join our unique political organization today!
    http://maskedcrusaders.cjb.net (RK1)

aahhhhh.... a fresh one....

You know, there WAS a thing called the athens accord between clanner and omni guilds before. There also was a meeting(if i remember right from neutral photografic archives) in borealis.....

Oh, and try to include us this time? Cuz the city you meeting in is STILL neutral, and HAS interested parties.....

Jujuwalker, The man with the funky powa suit.... mostly functional.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

<arcs a brow>

Hum, most interesting. If you would like to talk about it more I am involved with a political entity with member organizations from Omni, Clan and, Neutral. You can contact me via my private comm frequency.

<leaves behind a card with "/tell kithrak">
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

People always think Omni is evil....But the truth is i always make lots of friends and help people from clan side too

This event is a step towards that harmony

To Mister_Unknown

Yes there was an accord but has that really done anything? I haven't seen any changes. Most Clanners still hate Omni and vice versa. I haven't seen many guilds at all that are politically based and are trying to actually work out this war. Its all about "lets kill eachother off". That is basically what most guilds are all about. I am not saying that it is bad, I just thought I would introduce something different. A thing that seems to be lacking on Rubi-ka. Also, the whole point in meeting in Borealis is that it is the foundation of a neutral city! Since most of clan-omni meeting will take place in a neutral setting I thought the birthplace should be neutral. It's a symbol for what the guild stands for. Perhaps later we will be able to visit omni territories without worrying if we are going to get blown to bits. That is something that we are trying to accomplish here. Also, what do you mean "try to include us this time"? You didn't verify what side you are on or I would consider it. If you are implying that you are neutral then I am sorry but it is too late as once I chose to no longer be neutral I could not go back as you very well know and only Clans may join clan guilds for obvious reasons;however, neutrals may be affiliated at a later date but I need to get the ball rolling first. I am not trying to be biased here. I would also like to make contact with those guilds that are along the same lines as mine, if there are any, and then maybe we could work together. I am trying to promote peace, not war.
    Last edited by Chizad; Jul 24th, 2002 at 18:01:26.
    "The beliefs that mold great organizations frequently grow out of the character, the experience, and the convictions of a single person."
    --Thomas Watson Jr.

Join our unique political organization today!
    http://maskedcrusaders.cjb.net (RK1)