Thread: Pet not responding

Unhappy Pet not responding

I'm an Engineer and on occations i have a problem with getting my pet to follow my commands.

When i try to tell it to follow or guard it says " connot comply with command, master not known" is anyone else having similar problems?

Thanks

Never got Master not known, but often get system overide not attacking.....

Often get not responding pet, seems like he's only responding to my command when it's 10 feet from me.
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

Answer

oooh, for once a question that is not bug related.... first time for everything...

The reason your pet is not responding or says "Master not Recognized" is that your nano skills to command him have fallen below the 20% required to use that pet.

For example, if you NEED 121 in MC and TS to control the pet, and your skills drop to 100 or less, you have either lost a buff, or been debuffed by a mob and until you get your skills back to the minimum requirements, (100 in this example) the pet will remain unresponsive and only attack if it is attacked directly.

Hope this helps. (my numbers may not be exact, but regardless, that message means your skills are not high enough).

Daeln
    The value of life is nothing...
    ...now death...
    THAT will cost you.

Smile

Thanks for the reply guys, I've upped my skills as advised and had no more problems =)