Thread: ** Rompa Bash with DJ Tarryk TONIGHT! **

** Rompa Bash with DJ Tarryk TONIGHT! **

Rompa Bash with DJ Tarryk!

Come join us at the Rompa Bar in Omni-Ent for a party with DJ Tarryk!!

With all the drama surrounding the bar and it's residents right now.. you never know what will happen next!!! Stop by and see for yourself!

8pm est.... Omni-Ent... BE THERE!

- Aktrez
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

Awwww jyeah.

New music mondays.

The monday night thrash bash for cash.

And takin' requests as usual.

Let's rock the Rompa! (careful with the table dancing, we don't want to cause too much damage)

(aw, hell, cause damage anyway)

H00T!
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

/me notes that she has to stock up on "Damage assistance" request cards for Throll.

I see this will be a costly evening!

/me smiles
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor

Why oh why must you continue to insist on bringing a clansmen into our city? I was there at Rompas last night and was introduced to a loyal omni citizen who is a local dj, and instead of trying to promote a loyal citizen you continue to promote a known outlaw to Omni-Tek.

When will your start showing your loyalty!
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!

*speaks with an overdramatic superman-voice*

Pish posh, I'm neutral, monkey-man! Go-change-your-pants.
    Last edited by Tarryk; Jul 22nd, 2002 at 18:23:25.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

First off, my pants are quite fine thank you,

Second off, You are still clan aligned and until that changes What you say and what is on record do not match.

Third, This was not an attack on you or your orginization. I listen to you as well for research purposes and I am quite familiar with your stance on the politics and such. I am just saddened that we can not promote our own loyal citizens. If you still have a complaint about my views so be it. None the less they are mine and lot of others that are still loyal to the company.

Fourth,

Let's rock the Rompa! (careful with the table dancing, we don't want to cause too much damage)
    (aw, hell, cause damage anyway)
    And you actively suggest causing damage to property of Omni-Tek. And your aligned with whom? Neutrals do not suggest causeing damage to Omni-Tek's property.
    Last edited by Mire; Jul 22nd, 2002 at 18:32:44.

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    awaits who I am.

*reads your post carefully*

*his pupils dialate, then shrink to pinpoints as he reads*

*his lips pucker sourly as he holds in for a moment*

*but he just can't take it*

BWAAAAhahahaha. Whew! Tell you what, hotshot. You continue spouting politics and getting up in arms over your own personal translation of my political views.

I'm going to go throw a party. h00t!

Sinix,

For your information.. we are working QUITE closely with our own Vixen Radio DJ's (including the DJs you have heard around Rompas as well as myself!!) With Omni-Pol DJs (Gencop.. Soljia) and any other DJ's who want to work in OMni! We are not playing favorites..

but, you have to take into account Tarryk's listener base. We want to promote Rompas.. and to just have a good time. Tarryk is a good ... no... great DJ.. and the fact that is was born in clan territory (which means Dittley Squat if you ask me) does not shadow at all on his abilities to rock the house

He is neutral. He will not start a war with anyone there. He is here simply to provide a service. I am sure OP will be on hand as always to party with us.

As for his damage comment?? It's an inside joke. He wasn't actually saying to "break things". This is a statement (like "bagels in the fridge") that the reet heads and loyal listeners to Tarryk know about.

I urge you to attend the function tonight. I am sure you will find it quite enjoyable!
    Last edited by Aktrez; Jul 22nd, 2002 at 19:12:17.
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor

I'll be there!

...Ugh. I need to make a waypoint for rompas. And an instant teleport to Reet's. This is getting annoying running back and forth between the two.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Tarryk comments like these makes it hard for a loyal Omni-Tek employee to think any differently than what we already do. I am not “up in arms” over your political views, Nor do I make it a habit of trying to translate someone’s political view. I am however stating a fact. You are clansmen, and until this is changed unfortunately in the eyes of the only rightfully proclaimed authority on this planet you will still be looked at as clansmen.

Aktrez,

If my information is wrong please point me in the right direction. I have looked and have yet to see any type of advertisement given to loyal Omni-Tek employed DJs has you have given to Tarryk or any other clan aligned DJ. I am always willing to be proven wrong.

And yes, I have taken into account the listener base Tarryk and Gridstream produces. I am also well aware of the potential for profit for Omni-Tek in this event. I am also well aware of the need to promote Rompas. I have never said it was a bad thing. I am always for taking credits from clansmen. Anything that brings more credits into the pockets of Omni-Tek the better. I am however upset that I have yet to see any type of publicity you post for the Omni-Tek employed DJ’s, yet again, please prove me wrong.

I would like to thank you for your offer to attend tonight’s event, alas, I would be considered a hypocrite if I attended such an event with what is considered to be by Omni-Tek policy a criminal. No thank you, However when and if you feel like actually promoting one of the loyal Omni-Tek employed DJs I would gladly attend and gladly spend my credits there.

Beyond your perfection,
    awaits who I am.

sounds like fun, ill be there.

I would be considered a hypocrite if I attended such an event with what is considered to be by Omni-Tek policy a criminal. No thank you, However when and if you feel like actually promoting one of the loyal Omni-Tek employed DJs I would gladly attend and gladly spend my credits there.
    That makes....um....one of you.

Sorry ya can't make it.

/me bides her time in a mission...la la la la la....
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Oh, Tarryk? Is Epicine gonna be there? Cause he's SOOOO cool and he's like my idol and stuff.
    ~~~~~

Sinsix,
    We are not promoting anyone yet because we are still gathering names. We will have a party once names and servers are all set up. (mine for instance)... You will know when Omni DJ's are ready.. in the meantime, is it not appropriate to bring in some outside entertainment to cheer the people of Omni??
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor

As long as Tarryk as all the appropriate papers in order by both the Council of Truth and Omni-Admin as agreed to in the Tir Accord, I do not see it as a problem. Which If I where you I would make sure they have all the I s doted and the T s crossed.

Beyond your perfection,
    awaits who I am.