Thread: w00t! my first flamethrower

w00t! my first flamethrower

I made my first flamethrower last night. Its requirment was shotgun, though all the other flamethrowers I have seen require assault rifle.

Do handmade weapons differ from other weapons?

Shouldn't do. The first weapon I ever made was a Flamethrower too, and that had the normal AR req.

However, you do sometimes get very odd side effects from the building process. I remember someone saying on another board that they once set out to build themselves a weapon and got a First Aid Kit from the finished process...

Congrats on the flamer,

~R~

Well if you can repeat the process, id be interested in trying out the finished product - what ql can you build?????

Flamethrowers

I can make lvl 20 weapons at this point.

The one I made was lvl 12, but thn i found an Omni Pol Flamethrower lvl17 a few days later. The one I found has fling and burst, and a much greater range.

"toasty"

would be interested to see the recipe you used to get the shotgun req. As a 117 trader i have fairly decent trade skills and could no doubt knock up a ql 70 np.

it was a fluke

A second one with the same process did not have the same result.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

well what exact stats does the one you have require, and what damage does it deal ?