Thread: I dont deal well with bad news.

I dont deal well with bad news.

Ramid sat there barely listening as Nulions words washed over him

“she handed me the packet as we approached it was like she knew what was going to happen
    And though i might have the best chance of getting out alive”

He glanced back towards Nulion frowning trying to shake off the numbness in his mind

“ the information her contact gave her was wrong the base was not an abandoned mining facility quite the opposite it was in full use and heavily guarded by Omni Te,"

Ramid shot from his seat so fast he nearly knocked the table over
    “i have to he took a deep breath i have to be someplace he looked over to the startled face of Arrowwind please fill me in on the data later.

Nodding towards Nulion’s he could not miss the concerned look he gave him he walked quickly towards the door.

On the way out he saw the row of bottles behind the bar and almost stopped to reach out for a bottle containing the yellow fire that for so long had been his constant companion muttering under his breath he said ones to many and a whole bloody ocean isnt enough.

Outside he watched the sun setting over Tir and eyeballed a Sentinel guard walking by.

To himself he said guess we go at it again. A quick hand movement over his belt turned him into a stream og digital information and he wanished into the grid.
    Last edited by ramid; Jun 22nd, 2005 at 08:07:41.
    Sonny "Ramid" Bichrest

President Vox Populi
    Guild website
    http://www.bbfun.com/index.php?mforum=vox

((Hehe, nice Nurion is me I suppose? *enjoys reading things*))
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

((hehe aye correct servers were down so i couldnt double check the names fixed it now )
    Sonny "Ramid" Bichrest

President Vox Populi
    Guild website

The explosion of light began to fade as the last words of Lightswifts last "good bye friends" disappeared"

The people present began to leave each deep in their own thoughts, sorrow etching the faces of many.

Ramid turned to Ljudlos and activated the grid. Both exited the grid and without a word parted way's Ramid walked through
    the streets of Athens stepping out of the way as a large construction droid passed accross the street
    to begin renovating part of the blasted cityscape.

Turning down a street he entered the small garden nestled between two buildings and sat down at a tree.

Clicking his Com on he spoke "im at the tree Path kk boss im on my way"
    Flicking of the com Ramid stared out into the distance only being brought back when a voice close to him spoke.

"Ramid wearing black what gives?"
    Turning he saw Guthwulfer at the entrance to the garden grinning with his slayerdroid Leet at his side.

Removing his hand from the Submachinegun on the ground next to him Ramid
    cleared his throat and said
    "i was attending a funeral"

Guth's face became more serious "oh im sorry someone close to you"

Ramid shrugged but didnt speak. Guth walked into the garden and sat down
    fiddling with his tool belt just as Pathblazer came running in.

"hey boss!" he cherily spoke and handed the implant over to Ramid.

Ramid took out his disasembly kit and went to work on the implant while Path bounded away.
    "getting the clusters ill be quick"

Guth put down his toolkit and looked back over to Ramid and spoke
    "so you ok mate.."

Ramid kept working on the implant finaly snapping 2 clusters out of it .
    "im fine as always" he said and grinned.

Guth shock his head and muttered something. Under his breath.

Pathblazer ran back into the garden holding some clulsters in his hands.

"there you go ramid spoke"

"thanks Boss!" Path said and then ran out again.

Ramid rose and activated his grid armor nano enclosing himself in the blue nimbus
    "heh Much better, ill talk to you later mate" ramid said and threw himself into the grid exiting again hundreds of miles away.

Standing before him were three figures their clothing almost blending completely into the surrounding countryside.

"heres the data" Ramid flipped a disk to one of them".

"Contact me as soon as you have anything"

One of them nodded and they turned away.

Ramid stood and gazed after them for a while then with a flik of his wrist disappeared into the grid again.
    Sonny "Ramid" Bichrest

President Vox Populi
    Guild website