Thread: Scenic Sites

Lightbulb Scenic Sites

Post your favorite and best scenic spots in Rubi-Ka as replies to this thread. One's that really make you say, "Wow! That's beautiful!" List zone name and coordinates, please.

I'm particularly fond of the giant wrecked ship in Milky Way. Just plain cool.
    Vashti "Zikra" Clemente
    Intelligence Operative - SPARTA

Mwerevu, Meta-Physicist

Beware of pretty faces that you find / a pretty face can hide an evil mind!

just walk down the approach in holes in the wall
    Level 220 16 Philip "Phil" Proteus, Engineer Equipment

I'm with Phil. I love that area so much that I was married right by the lake there.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

I think one of my favorite places is the Medusas Temple Located in Eastern Foul Plains..
    Im sorry as I am Directionally challenged...I don;t really know how to get there or the coords..

I do think you go north-ish from 20k.. zone then go east-ish ??

But like I said don't trust me on that.

The place is pretty awsome very peaceful and quiet. Well if you are a female that is. The Medusas are very hardcore feminist that aggro men. Thus making it a haven for women, (and yes they will and can do damage to you in a yalm though Im sure you can stay up high enough.) But anyway its one of the wonders of Rubi-ka Im sure.
    Why is it there.?What are the medusas and why do they sing? There are lots of questions one can think to ask especially when there. Its an interesting place ...worth checking out.

Other then that.. on top of any building and turn to face the rising suns. There are just to many places for a fickle person like myself to name as my favorite.. though the Medusas Temple is just one.

I like the Scene and North swamps in Southern Artery Valley. I like the the tall canopy trees that stretch in all directions. The Slimebather camps (while dangerous) really add to the atmoshere. The whole place is very serene. Walking down the the unfinished elevated highway, seeing above the trees. You also find Outpost 10-3 here which is fascinating. The large archetectualy beautiful and unfinished base. So few people there, partialy flooded, Marvin, its great.

1730X1730ish 4holes. Roughtly east-south east, from where the 3 rivers meet.

its a most wonderful rock formation. Sevral archs, A few of which line up with the setting/riseing sun.

now the cords could be a bit off, i was lost and wondering around with out a map. (must rember to buy a map before one travles.)

Edit - How could I forget the crystal formations too. some larger then a mongoing atrox!.

Even has "sourvinors?" ah, my spell checker must be going out again. i'll have to get that replaced. These carbonic rocks. just lieing around. take one to remind your self of the wonderful view the area offers.

Though I would advise caution, the area is a 25% gas zone, and the rock formation seemed to have a large number of "unpleasent" beings. (the kind who like to well, rip limbs off and such. ) Who call the area home.

But it's a wonderfull sight, and if proper caution is taken, it can be a most pleasent outting.

Steppenrazor.
    Omni NT.
    House-wares.

-------
    jazger - yea, i couldn't keep away. roleplaying is in my blood.
    Last edited by Jazger; Jul 24th, 2002 at 16:46:24.