Thread: Fix petpathing

Fix petpathing

PLEASE FUNCOM FIX PETPATHING!
    Ok, I am about to go crazy, petpathing is so utterly bad!
    When we start the mission it seems ok, but after 5m the pet(s) look desynched. They keep crashing in the walls, not going threw doors, staying behind tables, walking into the wall and it drives us crazy!

SO PLEASE FUNCOM FIX PETPATHING!

if you cant fix it do a emergencypatch that will give every pet-profession a flute so we can call upon our pets when they get stuck (No DONT make it boosloot )

SO FIX PETPATHING!!!

Petusers get ditched from teams cause we dont do any dmg because our pets are standing in a corner running for himself!

SO FIX PETPATHING NOW!!!

Go bump this everyone:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=16330
    Last edited by Bogdan; Jul 22nd, 2002 at 14:18:26.

Another annoying thing is that you often see your pet go through the door and you think finnaly that dumb pet is attacking the monster only to see him get rubber banded back in the door where he get stuck again.
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

Pet Pathing is #2 on FCs to-do list, the reimburstment policy is #1. At least you will get a xp refund when your pet refuses to attack and you get killed, but you have to wait three hours for an ARK..

/me is hoping the long patch time may be because of a major pathing overhall.

I can only hope

old topic needs fixing

Still bumping pet pathing after 1 year of playing and complaining sad really.
    Biffatnugly 200 Enforcer
    ->Stats 150 Engineer
    Jadeivy 98 Doctor
    Jamms 40 Keeper
    Zipsky 20 Martial-Artist