Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Demand And answer no Offence

I Demand And answer no Offence

As A Player I Demand And Answer No Offense But All These Promises Youre Voice Will Be Heard Crap You Will Make A Diffrence Crap You Cant Be A member Of Dust Bridgade The One That Did Those Crimes You Cant Be A meber Of The Real Omni-Pol.. Who Has Even Seen Them Doin These Acts I Want Too See Something Happend And That Soon............

Gajar brings up a very good point here, kids.

Don't
    Smoke
    Crack
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

Originally posted by Jypsie
    Gajar brings up a very good point here, kids.

Don't
    Smoke
    Crack
    Somke crack! I always thought you suppose to inject Crack....

Er...What you say?
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Thumbs down Really?

Crack is smoked.

Crack = Cocaine, but baked into a lump and smoked through a water pipe.

It is a really serious stimulant which makes you 'feel like a million dollars' for about 2 minutes and makes you come across as an arrogant ass, then gives you a 'nice buzz' for about 20 minutes and still makes you come across as an ass. Then is followed by about 48 hours of feeling like complete **** and makes you come across as a whining loser.

Also:

* When mixed with alchohol it tends to do serious damage to your liver, and makes you feel like **** too.

* It causes your lungs and throat to turn into useless mush. A hacking cough and constant sniffling is entirely un-sexy.

* Prolonged use (more than once) creates a chemical and psychological dependancy, which means you'll be shelling out $100 a week (at least) to your dealer for the rest of your life.

* Its illegal, and you can get into serious (jail) trouble if you're caught in possession.

Drugs screw you up and they're expensive too.
    Crazynotion - Atrox Bureaucrat, RK1

Formerly posted as Mechanita

Crack Or RP

We Talking Crack Or We Talking RP Cosmik I Hope You Could Give Me And Answer Or Cz

Crack!

Yep, we're talking about crack.

Because the response to your question is:

The story is currently on hold. We are working on it as fast as we can and have resources dedicated to exactly that. When we are ready to restart we'll let everyone know, but in the meantime please have some patience and know that it is something we are working very hard on.

This is paraphrased, but they've said it in a number of threads.

Cz or Cosmik - I have a slightly different request:

Could you please put something like this in a sticky at the top of the forums? It's been asked and asked again a number of times, and the answer hasn't changed any.

Gajar: Yeah, things aren't moving like they used to. The story is on hold. Funcom are working on it. There's a bunch of other threads on this board that already address this, and some have responses from the dev. guys stating pretty much word for word what I've put above.

When is the story going to start again? No idea, mate. When they're comfy with restarting it I'm guessing. In the meantime there are role-play guilds and stories happening elsewhere. Please feel free to contribute your own adventures and stories on the Roleplay board, or even better get involved with one of the numerous orgs who are still doing regular story stuff.

It might not be funcom-approved, but that doesn't mean it isn't fun.

My big request to everyone: if you see others having fun or doing their own story stuff, please don't rip into them for trying. That's the opposite of fun for everyone, and won't make the story magically appear either.

Now on the subject of crack.... where were we?
    Crazynotion - Atrox Bureaucrat, RK1

Formerly posted as Mechanita

Crack is extremely important...without crack, AO would probably function as it was intended!

Crack has been more infuential over this game than any other thing.

Oh...Crack is typically smoked, but you can crush it up and stiff it too like regular coke. I've seen it on prison shows!

And the story isn't "on hold." The story was going "no where," and no effect "in game." I'm sure that funcom decided to simply allocate resources to developing the "new software" so that we call all "get screwed" with more "new bugs" and more crappy "customer support." the people working on the game probably lost "their employment" and are now looking for "new jobs" because funcom can't "meet payroll."

Post News

Looking at the newest news at AO homepage trying to stay awake whiles reading the news....... That sound bad... no?
    Dreamerxx - Doctor Current Setup Future Hope

Dreamerll - Soldier Babe

Dankala - Loved MP

Wound on the bone can heal but a wound from words may fester

Gajar: Read before you whine.

http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...articles/3202L

read that article. Players can name their guild as they want, and might be able to join the REAL dept when they come. Untill that, be quiret, and RP instead of whining.
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

Why

You Got No Right Talking To Me Like That I Do No Wine Al I Wanted was And Answer So Sit Down And Shutup I Dont Think a squad Commander Should Talk Like That To Another Clan Leader

So Please Dont Bother Me I Dont Want to Argue So I Dont Want To Offend Anyone, So I Aplogize If You Do =)

Gajar is clan ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that explains it

Question

Originally posted by Kirrana
    Gajar is clan ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that explains it
    Explains what? The crack?

Re: Why

Originally posted by Gajar
    You Got No Right Talking To Me Like That I Do No Wine Al I Wanted was And Answer So Sit Down And Shutup I Dont Think a squad Commander Should Talk Like That To Another Clan Leader

So Please Dont Bother Me I Dont Want to Argue So I Dont Want To Offend Anyone, So I Aplogize If You Do =)
    lol what a clan, like 3 people, and one of them is your alt hahahaha

Nope, he's got FIVE people now!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

woot more alts in the clan!

Every guild has to start somewhere...
    Gabro ,
    A Member of Lost Chapter
    Level 200 Bureaucrat RK1

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    My god, I think Gajar's been the piñata long enough. I'LL be your lightning rod of hate! Pick on me!!!

Seriously though, I do have some odd respect for him, mainly due to the effort he went through to capitalize almost all the words. You can tell it wasn't automatic since some words were missed. Just imagine all that pinky action that went into pressing the shift key. My hat's off to you for providing an interesting rant - if lacking in content, it was at least stylistic.

(No points for missing punctuations though, since I think Cloudeh pioneered that area already.)

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

Well your right Tappert

As I said before a guild has to start somewhere. No reason to pick on him because he only has 5 people in his guild. Also I ythink one of the people flaming his guild are in a guild with like 11 people.

Plus he wasn't whining, just misinformed people.

(I totally forgot about that article BTW, good read)
    Gabro ,
    A Member of Lost Chapter
    Level 200 Bureaucrat RK1

maybe he smoked some Ganja?

Well, normal people dont capatalise every word in a sentence.

And if you dont want to argue.... then why did you start this posting?
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast