Thread: Roots

Roots

Just one thing, at higher levels lower the time.

I am 87, goot rooted for WELL over 1 minute.
    My 117 Friend Also got Rooted for the same period.

Short and simple.
    He was probably long gone.

And im a close range FIGHTER class.

AMEN. It's silly, especially considering it's insta-cast. One free nuke's time should be the max.

I assume that the reason the root lasted so long was that the individual didn't attack you. My experience as a fixer is that the root only lasts for about two shots from my mausser. As a close range fighter class (aka enforcer?) those two hits wouldn't even register on your hp bar. Possibly there is an issue with NT nukes and a root, don't know. But the most value of a fixer's root in 25% zones is to be "long gone" when the root breaks. It's the rare fixer who has truly mastered the root 'n shoot in PvP.
    Txxx
    Clan Fixer
    Rubi-Ka 2

Originally posted by Txxx
    I assume that the reason the root lasted so long was that the individual didn't attack you. My experience as a fixer is that the root only lasts for about two shots from my mausser. As a close range fighter class (aka enforcer?) those two hits wouldn't even register on your hp bar. Possibly there is an issue with NT nukes and a root, don't know. But the most value of a fixer's root in 25% zones is to be "long gone" when the root breaks. It's the rare fixer who has truly mastered the root 'n shoot in PvP.
    And add to that that Enforcers have a nano which is pretty efficient at breaking roots and raising NanoAC (and since nano attack is awful in the first place for Fixers...).

I used Beserk Rage
    I used beserk Rage.I used Beserk Rage
    I used beserk Rage.
    Until my nanao ran out.
    I was still frozen..next?

That is very odd, I always break my roots with rage!
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Yazule
    That is very odd, I always break my roots with rage!
    And I always break my own roots with a couple of Mausser shots, or a single critical... Same with roots cast on me... Weird...

lookie lookie, whining, is this the first whine cloud? Ill go back and look for some more.

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

The root was probably relatively high level.

Your opponent did not attack you while you were rooted.

You may have low nano resist.

These are the probable reasons that the root lasted so long and you could not break out of it even with rage. If your opponent attacked you, root would have dropped almost instantly. Root, in actually, really sucks for combat. It is good for escaping and crowd control and that's about it.

Yazule, I have proved you wrong AGAIN.

This was BEFORE I knew about The absorb shield BUGGING Fell rage.

I want an apology right here, after this post or I shall not stop asking until you do.

Yazule, I have proved you wrong AGAIN.

This was BEFORE I knew about The absorb shield BUGGING Fell rage.
    That is why I complained, You are SO WRONG.

I want an apology right here, after this post or I shall not stop asking until you do.

BTW Its funny when im always right isnt it?
    you cant prove me wrong..
    Ive been through this situation many many times of many years.
    I always make sure I dont slip up onmyself.

Just like agentofdeaths post...I made sure I could have backed it up.

Hah.

Cloudeh, the only thing you do right, is make yourself a bigger idiot than any one of us could make you on our own.

I am not going to apologize because of your ignorance.

Just proof to me that many of your whines are totally unjustified.

How many other of your "gimp them, I am gimped" posts are due to a lack of understanding when it comes to game mechanics.

ROFLOL