Thread: Kidnappings... terror... death.... Aktrezsmom...

Exclamation Aktrez Kidnapped... Clan blackmail!

Since no one else posted on this, i'll take the liberty of blabing about it myself.

Ak's mom dropped by The Rompa today. After talking about aktrez a while, and asking how her widdle girl was growing up (mention to the village bicycle comment), Aktrez finally met up with her long-lost mother (presumed dead). After some crying, some hugging and some more crying, a horrible revelation was revealingly revealed.
    Clanners supposedly wanted Aktrez as payment for taking care of her mother, and were out to get her. This, of course, shocked Aktrez. Not too long afterwards, a certain someone spilled a drink all over Aktrez's suit (oopsies :P) and Ak had to leave for the washroom to change.
    Noticing Aktrez was taking too long, the guard that had posted himself on the door of the bathroom to protect aktrez (Deckrdr i believe) inspected the area and found Aktrez on the floor, with a male trader standing with a dripping needle in his hand. The trader noticed he had been caught, and carried aktrez out... the suppression gas not allowing the guard or anyone to take action against this fiend.
    Aktrez was then dragged to a mission house south of the arena, still unconscious. She was held hostage for a few hours, the trader demanding a ransom of some say 10million, others claim 100million credits for the bicycle....errr... Org President.
    After a large crowd gathered outside the mission, trying to break the door open, the trader came out to claim his ransom.
    Since Aktrez's friends refused to pay until seeing aktrez alive and well, the napper allowed them to see her for a moment.
    Following this, the people still refused to pay, and after a warning by the trader, Aktrez was promptly executed in the middle of Omni-Entertainment...
    Aktrez later came to Rompa, following the reclaim effects. She seemed still weakened by the events, and fell to the floor. Alexander Western, while helping to bring her to her feet, noticed a paper within the entertainer's pocket (hehe, naughty hands). The paper, ruffled and dirty, read "/\/\0r3 t0 |<O/\/\3"... or "More to Kome" for those who are not used to leetspeak.
    Could our beloved hostess be the victim of a clan stalking?
    Will there, indeed be other attacks?
    If so... when? Where? How?
    Will this start a global incident?

Only time will tell

*douses the campfire and stirs the ashes*
    Last edited by Whaynn; Jul 23rd, 2002 at 01:18:25.

I've got a Fixer friend who has ways with insurance databases. She'll take a look at this.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

thanks

thanks missmaul. might help

Unhappy UPDATE!!!

AKTREZ HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AGAIN!
    LUPOH AND THE MOCKERS INVOLVED!!!
    SOMEONE WITH MORE INFO PLEASE ADD!!!!

<<OOC>> I was messaged by Aktrez tat she was kidnapped, and to contact *blank* <--forget the name. I sent a tell right away and was told ya ...that was all i got, just wanted to see what else if anything happened here. i understand Ak is leaving which totally sucks and all the lamers that dont have an appreciation for what she did can go rot.

anyways..just curious on any updates