Thread: The Voiceless

The Voiceless

As I look around at the devastation outside of Athens I can begin to see his point. I will do as he would have wanted me to. Even if it costs me much. Too many innocents. Too many tears. It must end. It must.
    Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.. Lack any of these and you are unfit to lead.

As I sit here thinking of what to do and say, dealing with the grief of losing one who meant so much to so many, I remember the short talks I had with him. His thoughts and beliefs that inspired as well as strengthened. I despise omni for what they have done. They caused a good man to give up everything to protect those he cared for. A man who cared only for innocents. James will not be forgotten. Nor will The Voiceless allow his voice to be silenced. He taught me to respect Omni as a worthy enemy. And we shall do so. But they are our enemies. To think them any less would be foolish. To consider working with them, blashpemy to the clan way of life. The Voiceless shall be heard. Soon.
    Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.. Lack any of these and you are unfit to lead.