Hello,

cause the old sticky thread is long obsolet. I try to start a new bug collection thread. If you add your bugs try to keep them short but disciptive. ( Please no spam responses !)

1) You still bounce one a while at a zone border. ( Server can't load new zone .. or so)
2) Visual removal of social armor if you zone or equip new armor parts. You have to take it out and on every time you zone.
3) In team missions you sometime can't see one of your team mates. He has to zone to be visual again. Sometimes you also can see him again, if you went to the last "seeable" position of him.
4) Sometimes mission doors don't open for one of the team mates, so he can't enter the mission.
5) Dual wielding: Stop firing with your off hand if you main hand reloads v.v.
6) Many, Many construction receipts are not working. ( FIX THEM ! )
7) It's still possible to get missions to positions on step ahad of a zone border. ( So you can't get to the mission. )
8) Wen-Wen don't work
9) If your skill ist just enougth to fill your weapon requirements it seem that you get oe penalties. ( My smg that eactly fills my smg and burst skill, was servly laking damage against my older one.) Maybe weapon skill buffs are ignored ?
10) Fixers NCU-Compressors are buged. You have to deactivate all buffs after the NCU-Compressor runs out. A recast without deactivating all won't reset the correct NCU Value.
11) Sometimes your still attacked from mobs a million rooms aways.
12) "You aren't allowed to loot" message for dead mobs or treasure, even in single missions or if /team loot all

beginning.. more to come