Thread: Account canceled

Angry Account canceled

I was on RK2...funcom deserted RK2...there was no story at all, no answers from funcom, people on RK2 pay for nothing...i'm angry, very angry, i cancelled my account and i'll never play again this game.
    It could have been the best Role pleying game ever made, but a bunch of....of...stupid, cake-headed,dirt-bag ....sorry.
    You Funcom will see a lot of my friends living AO...i don't understand why you never lunched the story on RK2.
    I leave without understanding,it's sad,and now i feel sick...
    well, i just wanted to say goodbye to all the people i knew on this game and to all that answered questions on these forums

bye all and may funcom be sweetest to you, i couldn't stand waiting for a dream that will never come.

Oofa

Um, you could always go to RK1. There's really no lag anymore. I have a crappy 56K connection and I don't run into problems...

But, oh, well, toodle-oo.

Unhappy Nice Kneecap...

Kneecap,

What kind of 'happy go lucky' response is that? IT IS CRAP that RK2 doesn't have the storyline. When I started playing, I started on RK2. The lag was so terrible on RK1 that I really didn't have any choice. Now I have 5 characters on RK2 (100 Doc, 55 Enf, 70 MA, 50 NT and 50 Agent). So I should drop RK2, and start all over on RK1 because Bugcom didn't prepare properly? That is horse poop and you know it. Funcom RESPOND to your customer base, or you will lose it...period.

I can't see what different it makes, as there isn't a story on RK1 either.
    FC's inability/unwillingness to program any storyline into the game itself means that if you want to obtain any semblance of a story, then you need to buy their book or look at their website. Nothing in the game itself tells me anything about any alleged story.... its ALL in the mind, certainly *not* in the game.
    SIsTeRs.oF.eVIL
    A band of psycho renegade techno-nun disco-enthusiasts, working on the extreme boundaries of respectable behaviour in OMNI INQUISITION.

I play on RK1, thank god... But damn. I really do feel sorry for the RK2 people. It must really suck to play on an all but abandoned set of servers.

And now that I'm seeing duplicate names pop up on 1 and 2, I seriously doubt they are ever going allow people to migrate.

Personally I think RK2 should be completely deleted and all players migrated to RK1.

I was very unhappy when they announced a second dimmension was going to be launched...
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

hehe... there is no storyline on RK1 either.. There is some events for the big guilds and I really think it must be fun for those few high lvl chars that is allowed to be apart of the so called "storyline" - and it mostly involves killing something in a 25% zone...
    Soo ehm - RK2 players, u havent missed a thing.
    The only 2 "events" I have ever been too was the Borg raid on Tir that crashed the server and then I was in 4holes after the assasination attempt - nothing to there either.. I just stood around for 2 hours getting a few shots on some unlucky OTs that gridded in.

BUT I can recommend the book - that is really good reading I think.
    Kohistan
    Proffesion: (Fixer)
    Black Dawn Syndicate

I posted an idea a few weeks ago that didn't get many salutes, but here goes again:

Make RK-1 a role-playing server and give RK-2 to the people who are not interested in the story or role-playing. If possible, give everyone a one-time option of moving their characters and then start enforcing role-playing on RK-1. This way you only have to run the storyline on one server. Instead of having to plan events for 4 different groups (RK-1-American time zone/RK-1 European/ 2-Amer/ 2-Euro), you cut it down to two.

Scorus

Originally posted by Detonate
    I play on RK1, thank god... But damn. I really do feel sorry for the RK2 people. It must really suck to play on an all but abandoned set of servers.

And now that I'm seeing duplicate names pop up on 1 and 2, I seriously doubt they are ever going allow people to migrate.

Personally I think RK2 should be completely deleted and all players migrated to RK1.

I was very unhappy when they announced a second dimmension was going to be launched...

I agree with you 156% detonate.... Funcom should migrate players over if they aren't going to give them a storyline.... I'm on RK1... but I'd be pissed if I ever had started on 2 and didn't even get events. As it stands currently FC has European players and RK2 complaining about events... hopefully they will realize that they do need to give these people some love too.... And I am American on RK1 so it's nothing personal with me, I'm getting the events... I just want to have some fun and see the game be a success or at least have some interesting events and I don't mind if I miss some because they occured at 4PM EST.... but it would also be nice to throw in some at 6PM EST that some Europe and some of the americas could play together in. I hear RK2 is very hard to find groups in.... save on the fixed costs of the server for the next 4 years and put it into migration of the players... I'm sure there is someway you can handle any identical names... alter there name by adding a 1 to the end of it and let a GM fix it for them when they are ready...

I'd also like to see more 25% zones... to me it just doesn't make sense that I could be standing in the middle of Galway nowhere near the nearest cities and be standing in a 75% zone.... if the story is supposed to be the bots that spray gas.... it doesn't seem like anyone would care about the gas in these areas and hence no gas would be present.... but that's just my opinion. Then again that would make levelling more risky and just bring around more griefers.... so I guess that's not a great solution....

Originally posted by eleetist

I'd also like to see more 25% zones... to me it just doesn't make sense that I could be standing in the middle of Galway nowhere near the nearest cities and be standing in a 75% zone
    This is getting way off the subject, but what I can't understand is why Omni-HQ is 25%. Here is the most important city on the planet and it has less of a gas concentration than Last Ditch. Did someone at Omni say "well, this is where our most important individuals are going to be, so it is important that we leave whatever doors we can open to assassins."

Scorus

Re: Nice Kneecap...

Originally posted by StrikeThree

Now I have 5 characters on RK2 (100 Doc, 55 Enf, 70 MA, 50 NT and 50 Agent). So I should drop RK2, and start all over on RK1 because Bugcom didn't prepare properly?
    Good point. I honestly hadn't even thought of that and hereby claim myself to be a total jackass

I wasn't trying to be a jerk. I was just trying to find a solution and keep a fellow gamer around. Always sucks to lose people in any online game.

I DO agree that it's crap that they abandoned you. Their first point of business should have been the ability to transfer characters back and forth. I mean, I just thought it was obvious what would happen if they ignored that.