Thread: /invisible

/invisible

we need a invisible mode that says we are offline to stop from getting bothered all the time /afk not good nuff.
    like nights u want to do something for self with out guild bothering u just hit /invisible or that person u dont want to /ignore but dont want them to bother u

Not sure about the specifics, but I'm all for the idea.
    "Ideas are more dangerous than guns.
    We wouldn't let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"

ummm, I think there was once a bug that allowed this..

AFK is the best the game has right now, otherwise it would confuse a lot of n00bs.

People have suggested an AFK sign to replace or supplement your name when you're AFK. It would also prevent you from forgetting to un-AFK when you come back, which has happened to me a couple of times.

Another idea, just to make it hard to miss, would be to grey out the character when you're in AFK mode. That way, you could tell at a glance who's present and who's not, even without getting close enough to read the nametag.

Cheers,

~R~

Auto switching off AFK when you start moving would be nice - for those that actually use it when they are AFK at least.
    C.M.O.T. Raymote - Loyal (They pay better) OmniTek Trader
    Omni-ECPCS

Rimmer: After intensive investigation, comma, of the markings on the alien pod, comma, it has become clear, comma, to me, comma, that we are dealing, comma, with a species of awesome intellect, colon.
    Holly: Good. Perhaps they might be able to give you a hand with your punctuation.