Thread: Pandora's Wrath is now actively recruiting.

Pandora's Wrath is now actively recruiting.

The clan guild Pandora's Wrath is recruiting and we'd like to encourage ya'll to try us out. We have a long history behind us so we won't be disolving around you as so many others guilds seem to be doing. We've survived and prospered after a leadership change, and we have a stable core of experienced older members. What we're looking for is new blood to liven things up a little, some new people to broaden PW's horizons.

That doesn't mean we'll turn away experienced players tho, if your guild has reached it's end, or you've switched to the clans and are looking for a guild come check us out.

The PW is first and foremost a guild of friends. We all get along, we're all essentially nice people who enjoy eachothers company. If that's the kind of guild you'd like to be part of send one of our officers a /tell. Our leader is Ruken , he's approachable and will be happy to answer questions and invite potential pandoran's in, or you could send General Rostiline a /tell, she's a veritable fountain of help and good cheer. And last but not least there's our squad commanders Whiterrabbit , Sredni (me), Vando, Iceanger , and Mikiir any of whom are available during various times.

After a time of stanation Pandora's Wrath is once again looking to swell it's ranks. If you're a complete nube who's in need of a guild we'll be happy to take you on, and if you're an experienced player who's looking for a guild of friends we're a good place to call your home. Give us a /tell.

edit: Oh and check out our website at http://www.pandoraswrath.net/ . Kudo's to Vando for the awesome job in making it.
    Last edited by Sredni; Jul 22nd, 2002 at 00:25:44.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

I must add at this point that PW is not as such a heavy RP guild, we still do all enjoy our RP. Same with PvP.

All will be welcome, all we ask is that you are a nice person, and a pleasure to call a friend.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Re: Pandora's Wrath is now actively recruiting.

Originally posted by Sredni
    The clan guild Pandora's Wrath is recruiting....

I'd just like to point out the Clan portion of my message , we are indeed proud clanners fighting for freedom against the opressive omni-tek. You need to have taken up the cause of freedom before you're eligable for our guild .
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro