Thread: Since Tuesday, more disconnections

Since Tuesday, more disconnections

Since Tuesday 11th November, I've had higher ping and lag, and more disconnections than over the last month. It happens everywhere: in cities, travelling to missions and in them with just me and a bot.

Disconnecting 5-10 minutes after logging in is annoying in cities and very annoying in missions as I may lose the bot if I dont log back in soon enough (and then have to take the time to trim and buff a new one, in which time I could be disconnected again). So far this hasn't happened during a fight with a mob my bot couldnt finish off, but I'd hate to be on my own and then die.

Lagging during a fight means the mob stores up hits on me or the bot but I can't, neither can I heal leaving me close to dying a few times.

Due to these problems I've nearly stopped playing for the time being as I spend as much time waiting while the client notices that I've been disconnected, then unloading the client and logging back in, in the hope that the bot hasn't dissapeared as I do actually playing.

I don't want to start blaming anything without any proof, but... I hope this isn't related to the database update you performed the day this started. Whatever this is can you please fix it soon as I'm enjoying playing an engineer (much, much more than a nt)

Hey.. so I'm not the only one!

It is damm strange.. after that downtime... I can even get disconnected while zoning into a mission cave.

It had not happened to me for such a LOOONNNG time...

Did u guys change anything ? Or did the player population increased a lot due to the free re-trial offer to ex-players ?

Me too

Yes, more disconnects for me, as well. Actually, I had none before, really (since June), so this is definitely new.
    Babette, Frenetic, Misophist, Yardleigh.
    "I am the queen of France!!!"

Rejected.
    Ah, L'Amour!
    Bitter Films

Yes, more here also..

getting annoying.

im with u misophist - havent been disconnected much since june - the disco rate is insane now