Thread: Can't heal or recharge outside boss room, intended, or bug?

Can't heal or recharge outside boss room, intended, or bug?

yesterday I tried soloing a team mission with my alt ( lvl 43ma). I cleared all the floors, and got ready to storm the boss room. He had two cronies inside with him, and I had to zone out a couple times to heal before I could kill both of them, then started on the boss. He was orange to me, and very tough so I fought as long as I could and zoned out to heal. Down in the lower floor I tried to heal and kept getting the message "can't use this item in a fight " over and over. I tried running down to the next level, and was able to heal there once, but never again. Eventually I was forced to abort the mission because I couldn't do anything but maybe zone all the way out to try and fix the problem. I also tried to log out and back in, but I couldn't log out in a fight. I would like to know if this is a bug or not before I spend all that time again for nothing, or try another type mission

Post Using items while fighting...

If you leave the boss room and go back up or down to the previous 'level', the boss still has you targetted and is trying to fight you... so you wont be able to sit and do any actions that usually require sitting (ie; using treatment labs, nano kits, camp, etc)... however, you CAN stay there as long as you need and use the first aid and nano stims until you are fully healed and full of nano.. this will take a while to do however.

Keep in mind that while you do this, the boss's regeneration rate is healing him/her/it as well.

Sometimes running a few rooms away and waiting for anywhere between the required 10 seconds and as long as 2 minutes, I can finally sit down and heal or replace my nano or camp if that is what is needed. In other words, get out of his range and 10 seconds after you do, you should be able to sit and use those items or actions normally again. As long as he has you targetted and is focusing on you, you wont be able to.

Hope this helps.
    The value of life is nothing...
    ...now death...
    THAT will cost you.

no... u do a /quit and relog real fast ...the boss regains like 20% hp (for me)