Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omni-Med Update - June 2

*slowly reads Legaron's reply....... figures she missed something.. re-reads the reply... shakes her head to clear it.. re-reads the reply.. goes cross-eyed*

Are you taking lessons from the infamous Yogi Berra?

edit: I love this quote.. "I knew I was going to take the wrong train, so I left early."

Quote Originally Posted by Fionnghal
    Are you taking lessons from the infamous Yogi Berra?

edit: I love this quote.. "I knew I was going to take the wrong train, so I left early."
    ((God save cheap keyboards. Shame about coffee tho. While Yogism might indeed survive that far into future, I'm not sure if everyone nowdays knows about it. Beside I believe Legaron is not native English speaker, so this is a bit of bad sport))

(Reply to Naefen)
    Yes indeed Simon made such a statement. And he has history of rash actions. But in his defence (don't know why I'm bothering really), even he should know what consequences can an action like this bring. OT retaliation for sure. Probably isolation from other clans. Withdraw of support from some of affeliets (sp?). In a sence this would be suicade.

Edit : oh yeah, guy has no brains, but he has balls. So he would probably do it so that everyone could be sure it was him. And then tell everything about it to anyone willing to listen.
    Last edited by Trgeorge; Jun 8th, 2005 at 08:12:35.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

[QUOTE=TrgeorgeEdit : oh yeah, guy has no brains, but he has balls. So he would probably do it so that everyone could be sure it was him. And then tell everything about it to anyone willing to listen.[/QUOTE]

I almost agree with this, Simon Silverstone would usually be the first to own up to an act like this if he had committed it, however while the nanovirus remains unknown anyone with half a brain wouldnt advertise that they were the source in case it gave a clue to those looking for a cure.

As to why omni-med didnt pick up on this virus sooner, I think some people are too eager to spread blame, this is obviously something very new and quite likely programmed to look like something else entirely. I would dearly love to see the workup on this nanovirus as i'm half-convinced it will prove to be some kind of exotic nano/viralbot hybrid, if so i doubt it will bode well for our Leaders chances...
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Didn't I already say that a while back?
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge
    ((God save cheap keyboards. Shame about coffee tho. While Yogism might indeed survive that far into future, I'm not sure if everyone nowdays knows about it. Beside I believe Legaron is not native English speaker, so this is a bit of bad sport))
    ((If Catholism can survive 20,000+ years into the future.. I figure anything is possible. I appologize to Legaron if he took that as a mean spirited comment. I was just attempting a little levity with internal affairs.. supposed to be internal by definition only specific peaple would know.. etc etc.. anyway.. sorry if my comment was hurtful))

Quote Originally Posted by Fionnghal
    ((If Catholism can survive 20,000+ years into the future.. I figure anything is possible. I appologize to Legaron if he took that as a mean spirited comment. I was just attempting a little levity with internal affairs.. supposed to be internal by definition only specific peaple would know.. etc etc.. anyway.. sorry if my comment was hurtful))
    [No offence taken at all I didnt even understand it to be honest...]
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Well we know he won't die, casue of the intro to LE, well at least not now?>.<
    There is a very fine line between not listening, and not caring.
    I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Proud member of the Clans.
    Proud Member of New Order
    Most of the time I play as:Assassin "Cetf19485" Chii
    I play on the Atlantean server
    Also I have Shadow Lands, Alien Invasion, and Lost Eden

wow another reporter that doesn't report everything said..

Oh wait I forgot you work for Omni-Tek... What was I thinking?

~General Cynotor
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

ICC GOING TO KILL US, WE MUST UNITE THE CLANS ALIEN VIRUS *As I fall back into a comotose state in Omni-Tek Medical Research Facility after I survived an ICC ambush to assassinate me*
    Royalty by birth. I now discovered my future. ICC Resistance Leader. ICC wants to reclaim Rubi-Ka. And, I am a fighter not a diplomat.

I had a dream, and i saw aliens all over rubi ka, spreading their disease as their guns are too weak to scare us. We should unite to throw them away, remember, they come to destroy, not to taste the bronto burgers

When i woke up i had only a thought : omni-tek is not your friend ;o
    LifeProvider Greleal
    LifeTaker,agroStealer Prozakro
    Guest Star Shagrani

Feed the hamster!ffs!
    Reborn through hate!
    "And we are the ones that want to chose,
    We'll slash your necks until you die
    Always want to play,
    Reborn through hate!
    But you never want to lose."
    Commands that the death shall rot your life

Maybe we should feed them bronto burgers? Then they might leave because they have pity on a species that has to eat such crappy food.

What has this to do with Omni-Meds statement?? you know... the subject of this thread..

Hm....havent heard much about this lately. Whats the matter Omni-Tek? Dead Ross and you wont fess up to it?
    Koreteve Durousseau
    Killer 73%
    Achiever 53%
    Socializer 46%
    Explorer 26%

Proud member of the Knights of Ka!

Quote Originally Posted by Koreteve
    Hm....havent heard much about this lately. Whats the matter Omni-Tek? Dead Ross and you wont fess up to it?
    OT fess up?? Heeheheh.. you crack me up, young man..
    If an individual ommer said "good evening" to me I'd believe him. If OT sent out a live gridfeed saying "good evening" I'd expect it was time to get up to watch the sunrise..
    Take some advice, get hold plenty of health stims and ammo (if you use a weapon), these are interesting times we live in.
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

2nd of June.. 2nd of June... walks up and down her appartment, 3 month and no news....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12