Thread: What exactly is it the "Challenger" and "Rage" line of nano's for the Enforcer d

What exactly is it the "Challenger" and "Rage" line of nano's for the Enforcer d

I have never actually used these yet. And maybe I am just thick...but I have been unable to figure out the benefits of these nano's...

Could someone please give some guidance on this?

http://www.aodata.net/

this site has a very useful explanation of the various enf nanos.

next time, post profession specific questions in the profession specific forums.

/me salutes !!!!!!!

:/ thanks for the reply anyway...I guess...

Share the knowledge about the planet and its riches; hunting fields to roam, sights you shouldn't miss, places to find shops, the best rifle on the market, and other items** of interest.
    **Does this not possibly include items such as nanos?

Still yes...next time such a question will go in the Profession section. But a word of advice, make a friendly suggestion next time...and not a demand.

Originally posted by Hiero
    Still yes...next time such a question will go in the Profession section. But a word of advice, make a friendly suggestion next time...and not a demand.
    if you are an enf:
    this is a lot friendlier than your little brain can handle and should generally desire.

if you are one of the softer professions:
    you are right. i am sorry. i should not forget that speaking to non-enfs requires a shift in mindset.
    if you have other questions that enfs could help you with, then pretty please, with whip cream and a cherry on top, direct your concerns to the enf board. this is where you are likely to find the quickest and most authoritative responses to your observations or queries.
    if you do choose to post on that board, please be aware that any 'brusque' or 'rude' seeming comments are par for the course and are actually considered straight forward and to the point ( as enfs don't have a need, or generally, a desire for flowery speech ).

---

the quote about the scope of the forum pretty much covers just about anything that is not technical to the code of the game. if this is the intended case, then the profession boards are extraneous.

i'm not flaming you. don't get upset. i'm in a mood that is a mixture of *****y and sarcastic. i intended to help you find the information you were looking for. i could have written a long post about it; not written at all; posted a link; been straight and to the point; been really flowery with my wording ...

i dicided on a post that would give you the information you were asking for and show you a site with some good info. you now know that there is one site that has, hopefully, what you are looking for on this subject, and know, hopefully, that there are other options out there for your future concerns.

i'm glad you appreciate the help. i'm sorry i was so *****y.