Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Roots

some roots break when you attack the rooted target, some don't.

crat roots break when target is attacked.
    fixer roots break when target is attacked.

agent and trader roots do not break when attacked. just thought i would clear up the argument about roots breaking when attacked.

and actually, it's the agents using ql 50 or lower roots that really annoy me. these roots don't break when you are attacked and 1/2 the time i can't even debuff out of them, wtf is that ? at lvl 193 with 720 or so nano resist, i should not be getting rooted by a ql 7 - 50 roots that's just bs. if that's the case, then maybe my ql 7 heals should heal me for more hp's as i put more ip into bm and si skills. do the ql 7 roots work on mobs ?? if not, then they shouldn't work on players either.

Originally posted by garzini
    do the ql 7 roots work on mobs ?? if not, then they shouldn't work on players either.
    They do.
    Only difference between the roots is the duration.
    they are all handled identically.
    I wish i had those uber trader roots that you are talking about.
    Mine get broken after 1 shot almost everytime.
    using "Flow of time"
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

Sort it out

On this subject i as an MA just don't fight rooting classes anymore.It is pointless to me, as a Trox my nano pool is not the greatest.All that happens is that i get hit by low ql root costing 12 nano or something then i cast 2hb inexp costing me 30+ Nano.It doesn't take a genius to figure out that i'm gonna run out of Nano before the rooter does.

Every rooting profession i have dueled has owned my Ass.With the worst being one occasion i fought an Agent 32(me 146 him 114) levels lower than me to 50%. I hit him once with a brawl whilst he went through the root...shoot...root routine.

I can tell you i find no joy in fighting any rooting profession as an MA and refuse all duels with rooters, there is just no point in it.

Re: Sort it out

Originally posted by Wolfboy
    On this subject i as an MA just don't fight rooting classes anymore.It is pointless to me, as a Trox my nano pool is not the greatest.All that happens is that i get hit by low ql root costing 12 nano or something then i cast 2hb inexp costing me 30+ Nano.It doesn't take a genius to figure out that i'm gonna run out of Nano before the rooter does.

Every rooting profession i have dueled has owned my Ass.With the worst being one occasion i fought an Agent 32(me 146 him 114) levels lower than me to 50%. I hit him once with a brawl whilst he went through the root...shoot...root routine.

I can tell you i find no joy in fighting any rooting profession as an MA and refuse all duels with rooters, there is just no point in it.

Sorry but the rooting professions would have no joy at all fighting you without their roots, it would be overkill. MAs are the best dmg profession in the game and they got healing, none of the rooting profs can fight you toe to toe.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Ive given up on roots until they are fixed. Only time i use them is when peeps try to escape from me.

Best way to beat a soldier? well pretty easy. After he TMS's root him with a root that lasts longer then the TMS... which is a ql 50 ish root and we are sitting ducks. Cause we can't debuff after we use our only defence mech in pvp. Not that we do the world of the damage either.. Our alpha is sweet.. cept against people on max def but it doesn't kill anyone. So pls don't upgrade roots. I think they are fine as they are atm.

Just maybe give the TMS the bonus ability to resist nanos to 75% then i would be pretty happy
    ----------------------------------------
    Nyleve, lvl 220 Soldier
    DocNyl, lvl 210 Eternalist
    ----------------------------------------
    General of Legion

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234