Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Any news for soldiers from FC??

Oh wait, we need to stick around to be the buff b*tches for everyone that went AR. lol and of course those docs can't PvP without RRFE lol.

Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

...Just a puny little bump...
    PREDICAMENT|220:26| SENZOR|220:17| TWERRAX|218:11|

Soldiers have been repeatedly nerfed since about the 3rd month of this game.

It is time we got some interesting abilities to make the profession fun and exciting.

How about a stun? You can give us special ammo sortof like the AE burst fixers have? We use it (hell I dunno, maybe rubber bullets?) and it doesn't do as much damage but it stuns the crap out of the mob. For a short time (maybe 10 seconds) it can neither move or attack.
    Primordiax RPG - Our World, Your Imagination
    http://www.primordiax.com

Muckbeast - MMO Game Developer Blog
    http://www.muckbeast.com

Originally posted by Synliquad
    eth
    Plz ask your mommy before you post on an adult post ,your 13..
    Yes, I am 13. Do you have a problem with my age?

if your looking to make Friends , your doing a crapy Job..

Well, I'm doing a pretty poor job then.

you can say what you want but ,your class did just fine till 14.2.

How was I nerfed in 14.2? I noticed no effect to my engy as of 14.2. We still are "gimps", before and after 14.2.

my class was nerfed 3 weeks into launch...
    Actually more like 3 months when TMS was nerfed.

do the math who has waited longer ?
    There were just no high-level engineers to notice how bad we were at high levels. Engineers are pretty good at low-medium levels, even with 14.2, but then begin to lose their flavor after level 140.

Thats my point do you understand now young man ?
    Not really. I do admit that soldiers certainly are not the best class, and do indeed need a bit of "funcom love" but they are not the worst either.
    ~Chris

bttt

Rawhide!
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

bump
    Gunsam Oldschool soldier
    Marwin Nanomage Caterwault doc
    Lowko Nanomage crat

Talking

LOL

Well Eth..
    show me the patch notes on that nerf plz. i read the same post about the 3 monthes bit..
    but i could be wrong i have been before..

one thing i do know is , you are the most hated person in the clan 100% ..
    ask your self this " why do hole guilds of people hate me"
    " why do people want to kill me on site when im in the arena"
    even Pax couldnt stand your crap kid, whats that tell you?
    you run your mouth , you put people down , you ninja every frickin chest in any mission. you Brag about how uber you are then you post in the forums about how much your profetion is gimped .
    so witch is it Eth ?? are you uber or are you Gimped..

As for other Engins , i know you need some patch love i hope you get it ,we all need our little bit of something new before we give up and leave FC for another..

Isn't it slightly ironic that the so called "adult" and mature player turns to slandering and derogatory comments before the "crap kid"?
    ~Chris

Alright, now that I posted the above post, it's time to tear your thread apart (again).

LOL

Well Eth..
    show me the patch notes on that nerf plz. i read the same post about the 3 monthes bit..
    but i could be wrong i have been before..

12.51 came out around 2-3 months after release.

one thing i do know is , you are the most hated person in the clan 100% ..
    ask your self this " why do hole guilds of people hate me"

I doubt that I am. I am certainly not the most loved person either, but I'm sure people have a few enemies just like me.

" why do people want to kill me on site when im in the arena"

They don't. The only time this ever happened was because there was a misunderstanding (someone thought that I had purposely ganked someone.)

It just so happened to be that one of my (5 or 6) enemies was best friends with the guild leader and he had first priority. Most of the people in Pax Romanum liked me, and therefore this argument doesn't hold much water either.

you run your mouth , you put people down ,

Yes I do talk a lot. I am sorry if you don't like that. Put me on ignore like you did before. I never put people down, it's called sarcasm. Occasionally there is a misunderstanding, but most people know me well enough to know that I am not insulting them, but merely joking around with them.

you ninja every frickin chest in any mission.

I haven't looted a chest for 8 levels. Yes, I did ninjaloot, and if you had problems with that, you are not forced to team with me.

you Brag about how uber you are then you post in the forums about how much your profetion is gimped .
    so witch is it Eth ?? are you uber or are you Gimped..

Once again it is sarcasm. Perhaps this is why you have so many problems with me. I can tell that english is not your main language, which is why you may have problems diciphering between when I am serious and not.

Next time you go telling things about people, at least get some things correct.
    ~Chris

PS: = sarcasm / joking with you

Lightbulb

Originally posted by Cindrax
    How about a stun? You can give us special ammo sortof like the AE burst fixers have? We use it (hell I dunno, maybe rubber bullets?) and it doesn't do as much damage but it stuns the crap out of the mob. For a short time (maybe 10 seconds) it can neither move or attack.
    Err, a stun that lasts 10 seconds does not qualify being a short time .

Fixers get AE burst ammos, how about Soldiers get AE Full Auto ammos? Or even guns? That'll be fun... in a team PvP ganking feast...

Well this is a bump for you guys and I have something to tell some of you

First:
    You guys need some help, soldiers should be able to do more damage along with other things

Second:
    Some of you seem to think that agents have it too good. Hopefully I can clear some things up. Our new 100% crit nano is almost a joke. It has such a short duration that sometimes it wears out before we can get a shot off.

Someone was also complaining about how agents can use everyother professions nanos. Well from what I have heard FP is suppose to be our class defining ability. It was something that made us pretty powerful. But with every new patch it seems to get worse. We can't use high level MP pets, and we can't use any other profession pets. Each new professions "love" patch adds new nanos that most of the time we can't use... only that profession can use. Plus we do get a nano skills and init. hit everytime we are in FP AP or MP so when we are in FP we are a crappier version of that other profession.

In NO way am I saying that the agent class is gimped. You soldiers need a lot of work before we do (yes I feel the agent class needs another fix). I just wanted to inform some of you.

Take care and I hope you get your fix soon.

Barakus

Bump.

Originally posted by Megabio

Engies have pets? I didn't know engies had pets.. well, I haven't noticed that we have had pets.. mmm.. are you sure we have pets?
    ~Chris

PS: If you think a ql 200 slayer can outdamage a level 125 soldier, please make sure you go to a local rehab clinic for immediate treatment.
    This thread is not an Engie manifesto. The Engie Forum would best suit your needs for claims. Or start a thread of your own. Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barakus, thanks for the support .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUMPAGE.
    Last edited by Scarlito; Jul 26th, 2002 at 12:18:20.
    - Scarlito -

Well Coz, i have yet to see anyone post on this forum that soldiers dont suck.....
    Whats that tell yah ?

Bump
    ok, i'll ruin it for you. soldiers don't suck.

we could really use some buffs and such, but we definatly do not "suck"

Soldiers have been nerfed over and over and over and now they are seriously lacking in power, balance, and originality.

Additionally, atroxes are hurting badly (screwed on stats in a big way).

Both need help!
    Primordiax RPG - Our World, Your Imagination
    http://www.primordiax.com

Muckbeast - MMO Game Developer Blog
    http://www.muckbeast.com

I'd like to know what the hell happened to cause Automated Targeting to get nerfed, and who i can track down and strangle.

Didnt it use to be a 23% AR buff? !!!!! 23% !!!! DAMNIT! So in the usual Funcom way, they simply remove the % part of the nano and leave us with a useless nano that takes up an ungodly amount of ncu.

WTF!! Step in to dr.denis leary's office and let me scream WTF!! at you. making this nano self only (like every good buff seems to be nowadays... hell, put a f'king level requirement on it for all i care) and putting it back to the way it was would make a lot of happy soldiers.

tip of the freaking iceburg tho.

-Sandtrap
    Last edited by Sandtrap; Jul 27th, 2002 at 12:33:26.

Exclamation Reply !

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you mean by "even Pax" synli, hope thats not meant in a bad way.

Originally posted by Ethernal
    quote:
    It just so happened to be that one of my (5 or 6) enemies was best friends with the guild leader and he had first priority. Most of the people in Pax Romanum liked me, and therefore this argument doesn't hold much water either.

Not quite true Eth, several members complained that you were being very mean to a member, and some had problems dealing with your sense of humour, as many do in the game. I however still consider you a friend and I know you can be and are often a very nice guy. just try to tone it down somewhat for those guys that dont know when your being serious or not You still have many friends in pax, sorry it didnt work out !

Eth may be a kid, but hes a smart kid ! and funny like hell !
    Last edited by Xscape; Jul 27th, 2002 at 17:13:35.
    ->X<- Proud Advisor of Genesis->X<-
    220/23 Soldier Xscape ->X<- Xscapee Agent 220/22
    Xxdevisxx Engineer 216/15

AO satisfaction level :[████] Content :[]: Discontent

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast