Thread: Please implement this soon...

Red face Please implement this soon...

INT/PSY buffs!

As is stands now the ONLY way to buff these abilities is general nanos, implants, and very very hard to get items (one of them being nanomage only). The only other buff is a MP self only nano and that covers not even 10% of the gaming population, less than that when you figure in the ql and reqs of the nano. http://auno.org/ao/stats.php?t=ag

I don't care what profession gets this buff, as long as it isn't self only, but its not fair that some abilities can be buffed easily 70+ points (str/stam - IC, behemouth, gen and pillows) and everyone who relies on int and psy is at a disadvantage unless they're loaded with credits, or belong to an enormous guild that camps 24/7. This isn't balanced FC and needs to be. Please please add this buff soon.

-Dez

Why is it "not fair"?

Your post makes it seem like you deserve an INT buff, and I was just wondering why you feel like it should be there. I like the idea that some abils are harder to obtain than others.

When people complain like this, it make me think they dont want to be challenged or wait for anything. they need gratification....and now.

MMORPGs should not be played this way methinks.

Rave

hehe.. I have an atrox with over 500 intelligence and he doesn't even use Shining or Bright implants
    Rookie Czarina - Opifex Pistol Crat ~220 with 19 Alien Titles~
    Czestiny - Solitus Rifle Crat ~26 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czealous - Atrox 2-handed Blunt Crat ~21 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czombie - Nanomage Assualt Rifle Crat ~15 with 2 Alien Titles~

Proud Opifex Crat of Tranquility
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    I heard the beast is rerolling as an adv

Talking

The day I see Atroxes running around in nano armour.... Well, I've seen worse

Sekutek, Dillon, Nova Dillon

Nano Armor is crap anyway, and I'd go with Carbonum over Biomech.

If you give int/psy buffs, then you basically destroy the entire point of anyone ever becoming (being) a nanomage.... That's their tradeoff... if anything, there should be some more advantages added since the (rediculous) lvl reqs on the new nanos make it worthless to have high int, since a gimped atrox can cast it at the same level has a twinker nanomage (although the nanomage had the reqs to cast it 10 levels prior)

Just my $0.02

Originally posted by Shub
    Sekutek, Dillon, Nova Dillon

Nano Armor is crap anyway, and I'd go with Carbonum over Biomech.
    I disagree. Nano Armor is one of the best. Comparing ACs to ACs, Biomech versus Nano, they are identical, both having some 23,608 ACs. (comparing helmet, body armor, 2-sleeves, gloves, pants and boots)

Or do you mean to say it's crap because it lacks modifiers?

Originally posted by Rdcoj
    If you give int/psy buffs, then you basically destroy the entire point of anyone ever becoming (being) a nanomage.... That's their tradeoff...
    I can see what your point is but that brings up another question. What is the point of atrox or opifex? They have green str/stam, agi/sense respectively. Those abilities have buffs. People still play those breeds.

The difference from solitus and nanomage intel/psy is 32 points when fully maxed. You figure one point to nano skills for each 3 points in intel... that's roughly 10 extra points in nano skills (and all the other skills intel/psy reliant), give or take a few. In addition, only about 200 extra nano pool and armor a few ql's higher then your avg. solitus. But, wait, if you have millions of spare credits, or belong to a powerful guild you can camp a couple mobs that run on long timers for nanomage specific items. Granted they are superior items, but don't you think its a 'little' unbalancing that equivalent buffs for other abilities can be acheived for free and with little or no hassle?

How would an intel/psy buff be damaging to the nanomage breed? If anything it would be an improvement to them allowing them to be that much better then the average solitus and I've heard countless players in game (all breeds not just nanomages) wishing there was an intel/psy buff. I'm not talking a HUGE buff here, maybe people thought I wanted something like +50, but something like +15 or +20 to both I think would be nice.

sorry. . .

Originally posted by Demono
    hehe.. I have an atrox with over 500 intelligence and he doesn't even use Shining or Bright implants

Sorry to burst your bubble but atrox's intell caps at 400 total. . .

Re: sorry. . .

Originally posted by Coverter

Sorry to burst your bubble but atrox's intell caps at 400 total. . .
    And still quite possible to get above 500..

Atrox MP capped at 400 INT, Odins Missing Eye (+40), 2 Virral Eggs (+30), Krutt Assault 219 Waltzing Queen Special (+24), Ql 200 Faded INT implant (+22) and Gen (+12) = 528 INT.. Not bad for a Atrox is it?

Re: Re: sorry. . .

Originally posted by Chestity

And still quite possible to get above 500..

Atrox MP capped at 400 INT, Odins Missing Eye (+40), 2 Virral Eggs (+30), Krutt Assault 219 Waltzing Queen Special (+24), Ql 200 Faded INT implant (+22) and Gen (+12) = 528 INT.. Not bad for a Atrox is it?
    Atrox MP capped at 400 INT, Odins Missing Eye (+40), 2 Virral Eggs (+30), OET Co Maharanee and OET Co Jess dualwielded(+45), Ql 200 Faded INT implant (+22) and Gen (+12) = 549 INT

Add a QL200 Shining INT Imp (+55), Ql200 Bright INT Imp (+32), a full suit of QL165ish Sekutek armor (7x4=28) to that and you get 664 INT..!

Woot, smartest Atrox EVER! ;D