Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We need a /busy

great great idea, I remember telling some gms in game about this idea, it needs to be implemented, I go through s many nano chargers because I am constantly hounded for mochams all day, not to mention nano prog. Now I don't want to be rude to people, as if i was looking for a buff I'd like others to aid me as well, but yes a little quiet itme is nice once and a while. I try to buff all I can, but even I need a break.
    "Did I tell you that you could speak?....then why are you still talking?."

Bumping

a lil reminder!!!

*~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Thumbs up I second that!

Bump bump bump - Thyme's got a point - get it done! (can't be such a big deal to make, can it?)

hope this thread isn't ignored now that cz posted the suggestion to the devs :/

when i go "/busy **** off, i don't have time for ya ", i still want my FRIENDS to be able to tell me...
    so my suggestion is that /busy only makes you ignore the ones not in your friendslist
    yeah, and bumps for some kind of a reminder ... maybe not something spamming the chat (that's what we want to avoid, right ), but some kind of visual

Superb idea

And no, Cz does not ignore threads. Too many cookies to be found !
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Brilliant Idea, I've been wishing i could disable the /tell system every now and then.

bump

Arrow

Old Post, New Bump!!!!
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123