Thread: 2HB enfo

2HB enfo

Right now I am totin a plastic pole. I like 2hb and am holding out for LE to bring the Notum Infused Support Beams back so I can be old skool and ubah without using a precious IPR.

Any advice 2hb weaps to keep me happy?

ANi.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

u8mm....level and breed maybe might help.
    Metalynx: 216..... 4 more levels and the server will shut down!

Metalynx: "I seriously hope all the stupid people in the world don't congrigate in one spot, for all the weight of this massive amount of raw idiodicy, might collapse upon itself, creating a Singularity of Ignorant Stupidity, unmatched in strength by any black hole in the universe"

lvl 110 Atrox enfo.

present weapon plastic pole.
    '
    ANi.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

go see the meele shop guy http://www.anarchyarcanum.com/trade_meleeshop.html

usually has a good selection of stuff I use 2hb too and close to your level also. I make a trip out to see him ever few levels now. Worth the trip to see him. I use alien hammers for the most part but there are gaps in my selection of hand me down hammers that I have and for thoose times I go see him for something to hold me out till the next alien hammer.

what items are there for sub TL4? My enf is level 14 right now, using one of those suport beams from the subway, I was thinking of maybe a sacrosanct 2HB, or a PP, for 25ish to 100ish, before getting one of those Hungry Howlet's. Are there better idea's? Those weapons from the melee smith might work, but they are quite slow, and their min damage is pretty low, so they might not be that great for shadowlands... Any other idea's?
    DragonShade
    Doctourobert Pretends to Heal...
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp
    RepairDragon Pure 100% tradeskills

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers

Icebreakers are good at low levels

On this topic Why are there hardly any 2hb enforcers at high levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion5182
    Icebreakers are good at low levels

On this topic Why are there hardly any 2hb enforcers at high levels?
    Scared off by the 2hb perk line I guess.

My greatest enforcer wetdream: Perennium Beam
    Hell Tyborg Trucker Retired
    Big Tyburger WithcheeseOn hold
    Willy Tyborger KnickersenPharming
    Neil Tysmacker Down Back in action!
    Pale Daftbrew AleBuffdispenser

Quote Originally Posted by Tyborg
    My greatest enforcer wetdream: Perennium Beam
    *cheers*

Either that, or the ability to rip off a mech's legs and use those. That would be cool. (Only if all breeds were able to do it.)

Other than that, plastic poles and kyr sledges seems to do the work.