Thread: Hansen Personal Ore Extractor

Hansen Personal Ore Extractor

Hansen Personal Ore Extractor what this for?

http://auno.org/aodb.php?t=ag&cmd=view&id=163837

I assume you use it to make this

Pure Carbon Fragment
    http://auno.org/aodb.php?t=ag&cmd=view&id=163845
    but then what that for?
    Onariz

It's part of the lowbie Living Cyber Armour quest which you get from the Good Times Party Mixer. I assume it's for one specific scenario, but if anyone alse has found any other uses for it, please let us all know.

Cheers,

~R~

While that one is part of the living cyber armour body section mission I'm pretty certain a 'normal' version exists which is neither special or nodrop (no I'm not refering to the full blown ore extractor). IIRC personal ones were introduced in 14.4 as a cheaper alternative to the full blown ones to make nano crystal creation cost effective at lower levels (where is has previously been cheaper to buy the complete crystal).

I have the one from the mission (dont know if it would normally be deleted on completion since I used it from a backpack) but I havent been able to see if I can use it outside the mission as I dont have any rocks to try it on.
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

You mean the Jensen Personal Ore Extractor. Doesn't cost too much (I've got one, and I'm dirt poor most of the time) although I can't quote exact figures off the top of my head.

I haven't tested the Hansen on conventional carbonrich rock, so I don't know what it would do, if anything. If anyone on RK2 has one of these and wants to give it a try, send me a /tell and I'll sort you out with a fragment. You'll be doing me a favour - my bank's overflowing with the wretched stuff...

Cheers,

~R~

well

you go up to the Good times Party mier guy and say

Hi
    Living Cyber Armor
    Boots OR Gloves OR Body

and you get a mission. go to where the mission tells you to and thats it.

As far as what the "Hansen Personal Ore Extractor" is used for. you go into the BODY mission and you will find a Piece of Ql 50 Carbon rice rock, you use the item on it WHILE IT IS ON THE GROUND, IE dotn pick it up, and it goes Poof and you get the smelly piece of carbon.

you take the Smelly piece of carbon to some guy out in wartorn valley that spawns near where Nuts and Bolts spawns. Hes omni tek btw which is why i had a hard time finding him.

you get the living body armor.

if you say boots you also need a pair of Cyber amor Boots Any ql in the mission you should find a "crashed implant" that buffs your Smg/MG, burst and -1% Exp you take that to Sarah Winters just East of hte mountine range north of the Greasy joints spawn

Then Finally for the gloves you get the mission and head out to the MMD forest and find some one in the mission you get a "Banded Ring of Hope" and take that back to the Sara winters chick that you find near the mountine range north of were Greasy joints spawns.

as far as the rest of the suit qho knows.
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

Re: Hansen Personal Ore Extractor

Originally posted by Onaris
    Hansen Personal Ore Extractor what this for?
    For nano crystalls creation. See http://www.virral.com/guide-crystal.html

No, the Jensen in for Nano''s the Hansen is for the quest. Please check your information if you are unsure of what's right, nothing is more annoying then misguiding information