Thread: Circle G Names New President of Rubi-Ka Division

Circle G Names New President of Rubi-Ka Division

Amid much controversy Deanne Tedder, CEO of Circle G’s galactic division has returned to Rubi-Ka, tendered the resignation of President Ialos, and appointed Vincent "Sigian" Barnaby as new President of Circle G Rubi-kan division.

The official word from Circle G representative General Boinky flatly denies the reports that former President Ialos created a hybrid notum-infused toxin utilizing Kyr'ozch technology stolen on a raid aboard one of the invading alien ships. All such rumors including those who've claimed this toxin was released killing the entire Chirop & Stalker population of the Stret West bank region are believed to be a smokescreen coming directly from Omni-Tek officials wishing to draw attention away from the current state of Phillip Ross' health. Likewise, it’s believed a group of Clanners hiding out in the city of Tir hacked the gridfeed to load a story implying that threats of ICC sanctions and not corporate considerations were at the heart of Deanne Tedder’s decision to ask for Ialos’ resignation.

“It’s clear certain members of both warring sides of the Rubi-Kan continuing struggle saw this temporary transfer of power in our corporation as an opportunity to attempt to destabilize our standing with the ICC, possibly to steal corporate assets to fund their war, or even convince some of our more junior employees to foolishly sign Omni-Tek forms to bolster their ranks.” Said General Siwinski “Such a wildly improbable story has the stink of the disorganized Clan propaganda machine. They are better off sticking to their stable line of Omni slander than mess with an upstanding Neutral company such as ours. I’m seriously considering recalling our former lawyer Max "Alteredstate" Marsalis to sue all parties involved.”

When asked about the apparent lack of a once thriving Chirop colony just a short Yalmaha hop from Circle G’s city headquarters the General replied, “There had been an unfortunate accident, one of our best weapon testers Malcom Ciafardoni had a malfunction with a prototype he was working on. As we adhere to strict policies along with certain laws he was only testing the weapon on Rollerats, but the gun’s modification caused it to jam sending him to reclaim. Before strong enough forces were mustered to retrieve and disable the weapon it had fully depleted it’s supply of ammo and the poor Chirops among other wildlife in the area were the unfortunate victims. We’ve since changed our policy and now restrict weapon tests to our Notum Silo facility. Also we are relocating some Chirops from a nearby colony to try and limit the impact on the animal population of the Stret West Bank area.”

Circle G has announced a celebration to usher in Sigian’s administration as well as give back to the local communities of Stret West Bank & Borealis. This will be held at Circle G headquarters this coming Saturday. All are invited to come out, congratulate the new President , and witness the healthy wildlife and untainted notum supply of the surrounding countryside.
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    -Philip K. D*ck

"AO is that which, when you stop leveling in it, doesn't go away."
    -Elgynn

The Old Boinky - The One True Heart and Soul of CG, even after...
    meh gear
    Arthurian the Pendragon
    Neutral 4 Life

Begin news release:

Circle G flatly denies all rumours regarding or previous presidents' possible involvement in any assasination attempts on (or plans related to the assasination of) fellow neutrals. Internal investigations have not revealed no evidence of wrong doing, and the reorganization of ranks is strictly an internal matter. We will continue to do what we believe to be the best interests of the RK division. We stand by the clean record of all our previous presidents, and welcome the newly appointed head of our division.

End news release.
    Insomnia (n):
    The cause of, and solution to, all of your AO related problems.

Hmm, a fox may loose its hair but not its tricks, we use to say…

/me keeps an eye on CG.

(Grats to the new pres)
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

and the trouble starts all over again.....

Standing at the window of my office, watching the heat rise in shimmers off the sand of Newland Desert, the commlink rings out from Maroula, guild secretary; "Emma,I have Vincent on the line for you." "Thanks Maroula," I say as I go back to my desk. "Hello Siggy, I am not sure whether to offer congrats or condolences." ::laughs:: "Hello Pyro, and thanks." The call goes on, but the feelings of trepidation lingers.

Someone is playing both sides of the fence, and the offline call from her employers is soon. All the best wishes and pleasentries cannot hide the fact that his organization has been attempting to assasinate her, Oliewabie failed. Someone is now a mole in her organization and she knows who it is.. constant surveliance and monitoring of everyone makes it easy. There is no hiding, and the kill orders have been intercepted a number of times.

"Be well my friend, and let me know if I can do anything to help you." "Thanks Pyro, will do" I sit at my desk as the call ends, checking the time.

Kattiedid comes into the room with a stack of papers, all picked up through a hack of transmissions sent out by Whealer. "Here you go boss, these are from the last 24 hours." "Eek, they have been busy. Has any reached their mark?" "I let them go through. I suggest leaving the city and staying away from Borealis. Ialos is being watched, he seems to be the contact for the assasin... where are you go?"
    I look into her worried eyes, nothing like a true and loyal friend, "I have scouted out 4 safe houses, I am not ready to depart as of yet. We have that call from off world coming shortly, I have to be here for it." "As you wish, please stay on your toes then, and don't stand still if you don't have to. Be well..." She turned and left, as I looked over the papers. "don't stand still if you don't have to" I thought about over again.. I am a fixer after all, killing me is not the easiest thing to do.

"Maroula, is the meeting set yet?" she cleared her throat and answered me softly, "I am sending out comm-messages now Emma." "Great work then, let me know when they are picked up" "Will do Ma'am"

Back to the window... watching the Oasis, and the heat... time is on my side for now.
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

In an unknown underground facility, there’s a slight rap on a door.

“Come.”

“You wanted to see me.”

“Yes, come in--” Light dim and the room permeated with a swirling green haze, the silhouette in the door hesitates.
    “—and close the door.”

Ialos looks up from his latest analysis to see the silhouette still in the doorway. “It won’t hurt you.” Just then he breaks into a wet, hacking cough. “Much,” he says with dribble on his grin. The shadowy figure takes a step and stirs movement from behind some diagnostic equipment.

“I said shut the door!” Ialos screams as he smacks the door panel closed. The figure takes a bead on the movement…..a Xoch’Uri?!!

“What are you doing with that, that cockroach running loose?!”

“That’s my business.” Ialos strokes the hissing alien and scoops it up. It was weeks before the infant alien would allow Ialos to be in the same room with it without becoming violent, many more before he could get close enough to collect biological samples. This courtesy was not extended to the visitor.

“Put your weapon away, he knows what it is. So, have you completed you mission or not?” Ialos asks. It was hard to tell in the murk, but the visitor thought Ialos looked different somehow. He might be ill…but that didn’t quite explain it.

“She still lives.”

“Mmm. No matter. What’s important is that she stay wary...and who knows, someone else might still succeed. Let those fools have their plots and counter-plots…that Tedder whore may have set us back a bit, but not before I got what I needed to continue my work.” Ialos stared into nothing, his eyes narrow, and clutched the young alien tighter as it squirmed. With a sudden (still dribbled) grin, too wide and too feral to be sane, he once again addressed his visitor.

“Get back to your post. I want to know the moment our special shipment is delivered.”

“Of course.” Too quickly, once again there was a silhouette in the door.

“Oh, by the way, I suggest you wear proper biohazard protection then next time you visit.” There was another fit of coughing from behind the door.
    Eternalist of Circle G
    gimp by choice...is that wrong?

"So you think they've figured it out yet?" came a soft voice in the shadows of a dark dusty appartment.

"Doubtful, with the whole Ialos scandal going on they've not been paying much attention to anything else. Its unfortunate that the information you hacked from Ialos' private files were incomplete though. It took quite a bit of work convincing Boinky and the other board members that the explosion was from a weapon malfunction."

The soft voice snickers quietly in the corner.

"So has your brother made contact with you again yet?"

"No, not yet but I should expect him to shortly. Its not like him to pass up an opportunity to make billions of credits."

"And what of Ms. Emma Peele?"

"From the looks of things she found the files you left for her regarding a second assasanation attempt. I've not bothered trying to hack into her private computer again. Bad things happened the last time. However, certain associates of hers aren't quite as techno savy and their personal journals are a bit easier to hack into."

"Good, good then, keep me updated via my private com channel of any contact from your brother."
    Malcom Ciafardoni
    Circle-G Inc. - The Past. The Present. Your Future.

I'm not a gimp, I'm a trade skill Trader.

"Be well my friend, and let me know if I can do anything to help you." the voice on the other end of the commlink nervously says.

"Thanks Pyro, will do." as Vincent close the commlink and sits back in his new chair.

"Isn't this a treat..." ::snickers:: "She's made it this far...I wouldn't have expected that."

"She's very resourceful." a raspy voice tones in from across the desk.

"Yes... yes she is..." Vincent puts down some files and pauses briefly.

"So what do you have for me today Hans?" Looking across his desk as a shadowy figure rises from its chair - appearing to almost float above the ground, a large demon accompanied him, stands silent in the shadows.

"Here are the current reports, I will have more for you as soon as I know more myself." Hans tosses a folder onto the large oak desk.

"Good. Has the information been leaked yet?" Vincent leans forward and fumbles for a key around his neck, carefully he into the bottom drawer and unlocks it.

"Im on that right now, I should be meeting with them tonight...." pausing
    "You do know that this will cause trouble for all of us?" Hans cracks a grim looking smile on his weathered face.

"Of course, that is what I was hoping for... they will never see it coming." He slowly opens a container that was concealed in the drawer and pulls out a small vial, only about 1/10 filled with a yellowish liquid.

"Lets see about testing some of this out... remember to take the anti-toxin our good doctor made for you, after all with the effects of this toxin we cant have anything happening to one of our own at a time like this."

"Thanks boss, lets just make sure this works better than the first time, we all know how that turned out." Hans crosses his arms and chuckles to himself.

"Get moving, we cant be late on this one... everything is going as planned and we need to keep it that way." Vincent swings his chair around and sits back again. Hans mutters a few words to the evil being in the corner and then walks out the door a dark figure following behind him.

The sunset glimmers over the city as Vincent relaxes in his cozy new office, he stares out over the flat stretches of Stret West Bank and contemplates whats to come.
    Sigian 220 Supreme Creator Neutral Engineer - RK1 Gear
    Semiazas 132 Sorcerer Neutral Nano-Technician - RK1 Gear
    Juvart 147 Union Man Neutral Enforcer - RK1 Gear
    Malakaii 157 Adventurer Neutral Adventurer - RK1 Gear

Account Created:
    2002-11-05 02:09:15
    This account was cancelled at:
    2005-12-28 23:51:18

Down the dark corridor I walk.. slowly, careful not to make any noise. Reaching the door I put on my mask and slowly push it open. Ialos is slumped over his desk; snoring and muttering, in the bassinet lays the disgusting alien spawn.. starting to fuss at my presence. Raising my gun to it's head, the pop of it's brains being splattered wakes Ialos from his restless sleep...
    "What the hell did you do?!" he screams, and sets off the alarm.. "Don't tempt me Ialos" I reply.. taking off the mask and throwing it to the floor, my gun to his forehead. "Your research is over, don't make me kill you too"

Before he can respond I am gone.. on my way to the next safe house to lay low. Message on my commlink "Get moving, we have alot of work to do"
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

The heat was getting to him... Newland desert was always the worst. Nospamas hated the sun... as it beat down on his black fur, his wolf form was always best to see the people he was ordered to look out for. This one known only by the name "Hans" to him he had had a few difficulties with. He had come awful close on a number of occasions to 2 of The Unions safehouses but then he had strayed away again... as if unsure of his business, or doing something Nospamas couldn't see. At any rate, Nospamas would continue to follow... Maybe he'd catch a glimse of this business.

On second thoughts... maybe he should head back and see what he was doing in Galway. Maybe the resivoir safehouse wasn't as safe as it used to be, maybe some investigation was in order, he could always pick up the scent again Later.