Thread: Fixer love

Fixer love

you know,balancing pvp and pvm for fixers is a great idea for 17.10
    last time i really enjoyed playing my fixer in pvp was before LE release....

make fixers special to teams,make them needed in raid and teams,give them something to be good at but not opening doors what everyone can do these days

give us love in pvp,make us control the crowd with our areasnares,hack people,mechs,apts,avb,fixerish stuff,you know what i mean

btw my subscription ran out,was a nice time but i really don't want to renew my subs to come ingame and see how much my prof sucks and how much others get boosted more and more and kick ass at level 210 without any work

Streppel

haha not 1 min after posting in the 17-10 section and it was thrown into the trash. that's messed up.

I'm really surprised more of the hacking aspect wasn't expanded really. On paper it sounded like a really awesome unique proff back in the day, and then it even kind of was, as the game was simpler.

It lost so much of what i thought was cool about the proff, its as if its some kind of mini Soldier now, that doesn't do as good a job as one. Don't know why they did that.

That was just laziness on the Dev part. "hmm we need to make fixers better in PvP, lets make up some new cool abilities for them that fits into their proff really well, Ahh screw it it, give them a FA weapon"
    Last edited by Krause; Jul 10th, 2008 at 14:56:02.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

well, we had FA guns before the hawk with smg skill in it. some of us even used them, and very succesfully.

And another fixer bites the dust.

Best of luck to you on RK4.

even though the story sucks,there are no lags and the best grafics on rk4,so i'll enjoy my time there and try out my new dj set *smile*

wtb hacks.. like hacking into ur opponent's NCU, taking away the effectiveness of all their buffs for 10 secs (would reduce HP on doc/enf, and evades on others like advies, Mas, keeps, etc, while we stick in our alpha) or some other fancy hackerish stuff which would make a difference
    Dodo0 220/30 Clan NM Fixer - the first in AO!
    Dododo1 220/30 Retired
    Fixzorr 75/8 Retired PvP vid

EX-President of SPARTANS
    Guide to raiding Pande

- currently inactive -

some more area nanos would be nice too - like an area-snare/root/stun remover (hopefully that'd work on SB roots also)
    Dodo0 220/30 Clan NM Fixer - the first in AO!
    Dododo1 220/30 Retired
    Fixzorr 75/8 Retired PvP vid

EX-President of SPARTANS
    Guide to raiding Pande

- currently inactive -

Quote Originally Posted by dododo2 View Post
    wtb hacks.. like hacking into ur opponent's NCU, taking away the effectiveness of all their buffs for 10 secs (would reduce HP on doc/enf, and evades on others like advies, Mas, keeps, etc, while we stick in our alpha)
    Yeah, and there could be a minigame like in System Shock 2 or Mass Effect instead of nano resist!

edit: Oh, and upon targeting NT's you'd just hear this!
    Last edited by FatBugsy; Jul 11th, 2008 at 13:22:42.
    Bugsy @ Rimor

rofl
    Kain97 - 220 Fixer, President, Pantheon
    Maskirovka - 220 Shade
    Dominum - 220 Bureaucrat
    Severit - 220 Enforcer
    Sayet - 220 Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by FatBugsy View Post
    Yeah, and there could be a minigame like in System Shock 2 or Mass Effect instead of nano resist!

edit: Oh, and upon targeting NT's you'd just hear this!
    ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha

Ah, wait that just made cry
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%