Thread: Mission Terminal Bug

Angry Mission Terminal Bug

FC,

Please fix the Mission Terminal Bug! You know the one, where you spend 10-15 minutes searching for the item you want then select the mission and click Accept but nothing happens

You don't get the mission, all the time wasted for what? Please fix this super annoying and frustrating bug!

**sigh**

bump
    yeah really...that is so annoying

Angry YES!

Hell yes BUMP!

This is getting sooo annoying. Over the last week I have been gathering two sets of armor for friends who weren't able to come online for personal reasons. Thought it would be nice to get them both a full set of armor, one Obtru steel ribbed set and a biomech set.

I stopped counting after it happened about ten times or so, but I clicked away way too many opportunities of getting a mission closeby. I ended up blitzing PM missions, and those are HUGE and laggy as hell somehow to me. Not to mention that my pet doesn't even come out there in those godforsaken Omni base missions.... God, I hate those...

PLZ fix this. Apart from having to restart the search, it cost me an additional XXX*99 creds, XXX being the times i had to click to find again. That gathers up to too many creds WASTED!
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled
    This account was cancelled at:
    2004-05-10 06:47:01
    It will remain playable until : 2004-09-20 08:20:45

Time for RL now

Meet Fluffy

Fix that differculty while you are at it, it gives to wide variations.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

Does this only happens to you when you're using ClickSaver? That's the only time it happens to me, and I think I can say with certainty FC won't be fixing ClickSaver related bugs any time soon...
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

heh bump!

Yes this is an anoying bug
    I'd really like to see it fixed=o

Originally posted by Luxxan
    Does this only happens to you when you're using ClickSaver? That's the only time it happens to me, and I think I can say with certainty FC won't be fixing ClickSaver related bugs any time soon...
    It happens during regular mission pulling (moreso than when I used clicksaver.. well, pre-14.4 (can't use clicksaver anymore))
    ~Chris

It happens without Clicksaver on a regular basis. I don't believe there is any way for an app like clicksaver to affect the way the server gives you a mission. The mission isn't held clientside after all.
    Elderetch - RK1 Omni MP
    Khoer - RK1 Omni Trader

I iced my MP due to pet pathing and started a Trader. Then they released the Trader 'love' patch. Love like that should come with a healthy dose of lubricant.