Thread: Battlesuits, displaying weapons, and displaying their damage/attacks

Question Battlesuits, displaying weapons, and displaying their damage/attacks

Why is it that my weapon doesn't display when I wear my battlesuit? (on my chatacter Platy2 - as my other character Platy doesn't wear one)

I was hoping that it would be fixed when in the 14.0 patch you guys announced that you're fixing the bugs with battlesuits. Well, you did fix a lot of them (like crashing every time i tried to grid ), but the weapon display and attack times/damage output display is still not working correctly.
    I've found that it holds back an attack, then delivers 2 attacks, rinse and repeat. - the wole time showing a punch attack.
    I'm an level 112 Atrox Enforcer wearing a ql 150 Omni-Pol Elite Battlesuit and weilding a ql 200 Premium Rider Warblade. (they were hard as nails to get equipt, and my nano skills are gimped because of it, but I think it's worth it )

Just wondering if you guys are working on displaying weapons correctly and the combat time/bug thing.. thanks in advance
    MP Deity Mike "Platy" Theplatypus

Be careful when you wrestle with monsters, lest you thereby become one. For, if you stare long into the abyss, the abyss also stares into you.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

BUMP for my BATTLESUIT!

anyone else got any comments?

Be careful when you wrestle with monsters, lest you thereby become one. For, if you stare long into the abyss, the abyss also stares into you.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Am I to understand I am the only Human on Rubi-Ka who wants bugs in the suits to be fixed?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Originally posted by Platy
    Am I to understand I am the only Human on Rubi-Ka who wants bugs in the suits to be fixed?
    You're one of many many players who want this fixed. However, fewer people have seen your post here in Game-bugs forum that the 20 other threads in the "Next Patch" or "Suggestions" forums.