Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *Carbonum and Bronto Hide are good. . .but where next?*

Actually the more i think about i would geuss the best thing that could happen to weapon smithing is to remove all the current formulas and replace them . There is no sellabilty or use for 99 percent of it period . The one exception would be mausers other than that delete it . Sorry not trying to sound harsh but if no one will use them whats the point , not to mention all the free space it would make for new items .

Trade skills are just that items that can be made to be sold or traded for another item . At the moment there is very little that is a viable trade item .

Weapons : Other than muaser none of the current weapons are player used above level 20 . Need a serious revamp here adding weapons that can actually be sold and used . Adding the ability to modify the current in game weapons would also be an idea .

Armor : PPPE's are so rare that if one percent of the entire classes that can use them have the it would be alot . The ability to create and modify other armors would be a welcome addition. Then again with the rarity of the pppes/instuction disks , not sure thats a good idea.

Rings: not in game

Viral eggs: good item but the overal rarity of the items to make it do not allow it to be a great trade item.

Nano formulas : While a good idea , there is little demand for these . Possibly making new nanos added to the game instruction disk only.

Implants: Decent trade skill item , can make a fair amout of money if you have 1000 skill . Possibly add the ability to make the actual basic empty implant it self.

Treatment/stims : Though they are nice i see very few people selling and even less inquring about them . Adding Nano chargers would be a good idea .

Overall at this time i personally think the whole trade skill system needs to be totally reworked . Being an engineer it would be nice to actually put my skills to some use .

Ferria
    165 engineer
    OmniTek

Im not sure if anybody posted this idea before...But I would like for head skinchips to be adable to sunglasses..e:

1. Use srewdriver on glasses to take them apart
    2. Use hacking tool on skinchip to access it
    3. Combine two items
    4. Use screwdriver again to "close" sunglasses

Result is skinchip with look of glasses....Same req and modifiers as on chip...(yup, Im sucker for glasses....Never wear a helmet ;P)

Thumbs up

me like... give this man a cookie...

Cool

Yumie...Cookie...

Better yet...Give me Keelarr sunglasses of physical protection

I know I'd love to get my hands on some black steel ribbed(with red trim). Now that would be something my opifex agents would wear without question. I'm so tired of wearing brightly colored armor or wearing a dress(cloak) to cover up those hideously bright colors.
    Graxulus Solitus Soldier Atlantean (RK1) - Current Main
    Graxas Solitus agent Atlantean
    Graxxus Opifex agent Atlantean
    Graxxius Atrox agent Rimor <Retired>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123