Thread: I just Rejoined and I think I know...

I just Rejoined and I think I know...

I figured out what's wrong with the game.....

"Gas" that stops you from hurting people. What a retarded concept. Childish, and embarassing. It's out of a bad comic, is what it is. Remove the word "Gas" and take out the word "Suppression". Enough of this 25% gas garbage. Just say,
    "In this city you cannot attack other characters of the same alignment"
    or
    "In this area, you can be attacked by characters or all alignments."
    Don't give a Mythical explanation... that's awful.

"Gas" is the dumbest way to describe it.... what is this "Happy-land" with magic dust? You should be playing up the "Anarchy" aspact of your title... there's a war brewing.... people need to fight more. ....

Look up the word Anarchy in the dictionary and do the right thing...... you know you want to....

Post err

Originally posted by Blackfoot
    It's not war. It's a game.

Your kidding? this is a game? wow... /sarcasm off

No Sh!t this is a game... But in this game is WAR, incase you didnt know... Thats why we play this "game".. There is suppose to be a war going on between 2 sides...

I agree, they should just remove the gas and replace it with hmm, how bout some nasty indestructable laser turrets in every corner of the cities that blast anyone who breaks the rules of engagement... E.G. the rules of this zone is, no attacking same side people.. If someone does then off goes a Blast that hits the offender for 10000 points of turret damgage.. That person could then be fined a certain amount of credits, and some of the credits could say go to the victim.... Dunno, just a idea i pulled out my ass but yeah the Gas idea is kinda weak...

Sorzella 153 NT
    73 Trader
    55 Doc
    45 Agent
    33 MA
    a few other alts...

Perhaps a PvP server is needed. The game being made for carebears too is what is ruining the conflict (story).

Re: I just Rejoined and I think I know...

"Gas" that stops you from hurting people. What a retarded concept. Childish, and embarassing. It's out of a bad comic, is what it is. Remove the word "Gas" and take out the word "Suppression". Enough of this 25% gas garbage. Just say,
    "In this city you cannot attack other characters of the same alignment"
    or
    "In this area, you can be attacked by characters or all alignments."
    Don't give a Mythical explanation... that's awful.

Ok.. What kind of explanation is "in this city blah blah" if not vague, blunt, bland and mythical? Did you think about this post before you submitted it?

"Gas" is the dumbest way to describe it.... what is this "Happy-land" with magic dust?

Ok.. Gas is dumb? Aggression repressors are not only a real life actuality (Many mood altering carbides are prescribed to people with violent episodes, Zoloft for example), but have also been used in many futuristic settings in various novels , movies, TV shows.. (A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess, Demolition Man, Deadlock, ect ect ect). Your Idea however, reeks of badly thought out 0% interesting blockage/allowance..

You should be playing up the "Anarchy" aspact of your title... there's a war brewing.... people need to fight more. ....

Firstly, people need to THINK more.

Look up the word Anarchy in the dictionary and do the right thing...... you know you want to....

I knew back when this game was pre-beta that the title alone would attract fools who think "anarchy" is equated to chaotic unresponsability.. And it seems it still does.

Note: This is in response only to the first post, I don't give a rats about the pvp talk or the " no sh!t"-guy.

jabba.
    Devil's Advocate is cooler than you.

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
    - George Bernard Shaw

Well put jabba. Gas is good. Keep it. This also allows for real-time alteration of the environment, should it ever be implemented.

"The Clanners have managed to take out the Suppresion Gas facility in Omni-1! Prepare for an invasion!"

Or even an IC description of servers going down

"Suppresion Gas facility in Omni-1 needs repairs!"
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

The only thing I don't like about the gas is they don't explain how it WORKS.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Post hmm

Originally posted by Preeminence
    Well put jabba. Gas is good. Keep it. This also allows for real-time alteration of the environment, should it ever be implemented.

"The Clanners have managed to take out the Suppresion Gas facility in Omni-1! Prepare for an invasion!"

Or even an IC description of servers going down

"Suppresion Gas facility in Omni-1 needs repairs!"
    I personally consider suppression gas to be a major atrocity.. I like my idea better.. Then you have free will, but will be penalized for breaking the rules.. As it is now, you are GASSED against your will whether you like it or not.. I would think Clanners being the rebels they are wouldnt stand for such an Atrocity against thier "freedom"

Sorz

Re: err

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sorzella
    [B]

I agree, they should just remove the gas and replace it with hmm, how bout some nasty indestructable laser turrets in every corner of the cities that blast anyone who breaks the rules of engagement. Dunno, just a idea i pulled out my ass but yeah the Gas idea is kinda weak.

I could not resist the irony, sorry. I really did try.

Sorzella,

You have got to improve the situation, not replace one thing that comes out of your ass (gas) with another
    "So shines a good deed in a weary world."

Post LOL

LoL, Hehe i didnt even notice I said gas and ass in the same sentence..

/me farts

Sorz