Thread: Strange Happening in Team Mission...

Unhappy Strange Happening in Team Mission...

I've done a decent amount of team missions, but last night a new bug/feature/wierd thing happened for the first time to me. In a team mission in the city of Bliss with my 77th level atrox MP with 5 other players, we cleared out the bottom levels of the ql 98 mission pretty quickly. When we got to the Boss level, the Boss and her two henchmen took down two of our party members and the rest of us jumped back up.

Naturally, I couldn't heal/recharge NP since I was in a fight, so I sat to slowly regain NP while the others ran out to save. Twice while they were gone and once after they got back, I was transported back into the Boss level by myself! I had not clicked on the elevator any of those times and the last one happened as I sat to let a teammate use a nanocharge kit on me. That last time the MOBs killed me before I stood up.

Is this new? Has this happened to other people?

later

We have added a couple of new team boss monster types. One of these has the ability to summon players, so be careful.

Well...

Originally posted by Warfang
    We have added a couple of new team boss monster types. One of these has the ability to summon players, so be careful.
    Well, don't I feel foolish... Dang, I must have completely missed that one. Thanks Warfang!

Btw if you haven't hit this yet, it is -nasty-...

Whats really odd and annoying, is they will teleport you to them even if you are only 2 meters away and it stops you from fighting. So you have to hit possible retarget, and hit the fight button again. Really annoying. And why teleport you if they are hitting you with their gun already. Like Funcom, it defies logic.

Martin
    Martin