Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Despondent Adventuress

Right. Disagreemnets can be solved *without* insults.

Look...I don't *care* about what any Omni-Tek woman is saying or not. They can damn well say whatever they want for all I care. It means zip to me. If their feelings is hurt, then too bad. It's their choice to work for Omni-Tek and if it's so horrible, I suggest they quit their job and join the neutrals with their family, friends and loved ones. That an employee of the corporate dog can say things as clearly in conflict with the corporation as she is and not be chopped to pieces by her own company is beyond me, but hey...I'm sure Reform will pick up the pace if that rebellion in the south continues. We all saw what happened to the guard that broke the rules.

As for Valor Eternal and Assembly. Whoa whoa whoa....step down from your "holier than thou, here cometh the honour" horsey a moment and take a look at what you're writing. One of your members starts by mouthing off at our whole clan in general because our choice of affiliation is different from your clans and her personal beliefs, and continues to throw personal insults both me and all the members of my clan, accusing us for Chronos knows what. Then, when we respond to that, you bite our head off?

Quote Originally Posted by Eigen
    Shikome made it very clear to speak of her own accord, not of our clan, and as a response Assembly jumps back as a group and just now, you make a personal attack against Valor Eternal as a whole. In our family there is no exceptions. We are a group together. If you want to make something with Valor Eternal, you make something with me, you make something with all of us.
    Excuse me, but how is your "standing together as one" any more "worthy and noble" than my clan's? Should we just sit and take any rubbish thrown our way because someone say "oh by the way...I'm not speaking on behalf of my group, so neener neener, you can't do anything about it"? I don't think so. Don't throw insults at my clan and get upset when we respond. Take a look at who flung the first piece of mud. It sure wasn't Assembly. Maybe you could use some of that energy against Omni-Tek instead, Mr. Brown.

I'm here to say this, pure and simply. In my entire message, did I ever accuse a single clan about being better than anyone? Did I say anything that would elevate myself above your level? Becuase I can guarentee you it wasn't meant. I appreciate Kotts, Legarons reply on outlining that they are in fact not targetting Valor Eternal.

Shikome made a response to you, it does cross with your ideals, that is known. But you know from the start, that it should stay between you, and her. I am not commenting anymore in any public access. And I do invite you to try and contact me in game. I will always stand by my org mates, but I assure you, do not try and insult any of us, Tussa, unless you well know what to expect in return.
    Eigen (215/11 Bureaucrat) Aspilian (174/16 Enforcer)
    Chocolate (135/7 Engineer) Masataka (76/8 Agent)

Eigen: Regidoc is good with her fingers huh..?
    Veldron: Very.

Vallikat: who is surprised by that?
    Veldron: How do you think she got leadership of VE away from me?

Veldron coughs
    Vallikat laughs
    Kirasha: She came over when you were passed out at your desk and took it.

As my reply...

...I wish someone with enough strength would have tried to save Jamminor the way he saved the captured Clanners....

...Unfortunately the execution was carried out before any plans could have been made...And there seemed to be more Unicorns present there than at Ross' speech...

Thus...

I failed...
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

There is one thing i agree with you on wholeheartedly agree with you Legaron, if truely wish someone could have saved him... There was precious little time to plan...

And with the presence of Unicorn the chances would have been diminished even further...

No one person failed in this task, it wasnt appointed to any one person... its just a shame no one could have done it... But Jamminor shall be remembered
    Suki "Shikome" Kosigowa

"Unfortunately the execution was carried out before any plans could have been made...And there seemed to be more Unicorns present there than at Ross' speech...

Thus...

I failed..."

you know you don;t have to let his Death be for nothing...maybe he can be a symbol that there is Hope for people on this planet....forgeting him would be the only failure...

And i had a short chance to speak with the vitctim befor he died..he said helping in an escape would be useless with that many guards...i tried to cast a painkiller on him befor he died......even faced with death he held his head high for his beleve's
    Last edited by drgrimmy; May 23rd, 2005 at 03:29:00.
    drgrimmy 220/30 solitus doc(The Noid)

(insert witty comment here)

*Reads over the whole discussion and has to laugh.*

An Omni employee says they're worried at the new attitude of Omni-Tek, and somehow it turns to Clans arguing amongst themselves. Maybe they should send the troops in now to clean up when we're all done attacking each other.

What concerns me most here is that an Omni employee, knowing full well the potential consequences, has come forward to say that they believe what Omni-Tek did was wrong, and they get attacked for it. The man that was murdered on the street was a hero and a traitor at the same time, and the opinions floating around are going to reflect that. He was a hero for helping innocents escape a situation they didn't deserve and he was a traitor for betraying his position. If a Clan guard let Omni prisoners escape, can we all be so sure they wouldn't face the same fate?

I think right now everyone's a little edgy. We need to take a moment, step back, breathe a few times, and realize that those of us that are members of Clans really are after the same goal. Our methods may be different, and we may have different opinions on things, but we don't need to be doing their job for them.
    "Yay, full team of 6."
    "With Jaszt's ego, it's more like 8."
    "Hey now, that's not fair... it's more like 18."

[16:28] <Escritores> Jaszt for president

Quote Originally Posted by Jaszt
    I think right now everyone's a little edgy. We need to take a moment, step back, breathe a few times, and realize that those of us that are members of Clans really are after the same goal. Our methods may be different, and we may have different opinions on things, but we don't need to be doing their job for them.
    Well put ya shifty bugger. *grins*

As for A clan guard doing tha same? well I can say I personaly would feel bad *even* if an Omni was in that situation. Unarmed, locked up, broken faces, shot legs, and who else knows what.

No living person deservse to be treated like that, no how matter how much we hate them or mistrust 'em. It's a fate almost as bad as working for a corperation that tells you what to think, and act. Then threatens you with reform, or being shot in public as an example. Ruleing by fear. Treating ya' like a tool. No respect or reverance for life. Yeah.... good thing nothing like that exists these days...

Quote Originally Posted by Legaron

...I wish someone with enough strength would have tried to save Jamminor the way he saved the captured Clanners....

...Unfortunately the execution was carried out before any plans could have been made...And there seemed to be more Unicorns present there than at Ross' speech...

Sadly there was no way to save this man. He was heavily guarded by OP officers.
    And we had very little notice of his execution. The ~SoS~ was working hard when we heard the announcement of a public execution in Ent to take place in one hour.
    Several of us rushed to the scene, but there was nothing that could be done...
    We shouted at OP and protested the horrific event.
    Perhaps we failed as well...

i hope in the days to come some order can be regained, and OP will be punished. i surely don't think Mr. Ross would condone such behaviour!
    meta "msice" gaviglia
    Loving President of the ~Society of Salvation~
    www.societyofsalvation.net

I don't usually quote myself but it shows my view on this perfectly.
    From the gridforum headlines -- Omni-Pol attacked by.....Omni? -- by Omni-Tek Press Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by Shantah
    What I don't understand is the Omni-on-Omni violence. I mean, aren't all of these people Omni-Tek employees?
    Quote Originally Posted by Legaron
    Y'know...once upon a time the Clans were Omni-Tek employees too...What makes you think Omni-Tek has changed so much that Omni-Tek employees still don't get enough of things and choose the clan side? That ain't got nothing to do with propaganda...The clans back then weren't using propaganda.
    My thought is the people were just plain fed up. Grabbed their weapons and started litteraly having a blast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Astera
    And thus a clanner is born.
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12