Thread: Maps that show exit/entrance, elevators, pets in color, and that are bookmarkable

Maps that show exit/entrance, elevators, pets in color, and that are bookmarkable

Pretty much said it all already. With higher map nav you should be able to upgrade to:

Elevator - Shows team mission elevators

Exit/Entrance (Low req. Handy for those missions with just square rooms. I hate those!)

Custom Pet color - Allows you to choose in your pref file the color you pet shows up as.

Bookmark - Allows you to bookmark the map with a right click -assign. It then takes a /bookmark "Whatever you'd like to name this bookmark" command. Whenever you hover over it you get "Whatever you'd like to name this bookmark" instead of coords.

elevators and entrance - yeeeeezzzz pease!

im tired of running around with the whole team and searching the elevator. with pets getting lost and all the mess.
    MP 220|61|21: hanZ # Agent 220|64|18: Znah # NT 206|0|12: Zhan # Doc 140|?|?: Clinique

I love this idea and would defintely spend the IP in map nav if map upgrades like these were avilable in game.

-Dez

Being able to bookmark the maps (Mission or Outdoors) would be a GREAT plus. As in "Liflebleeders here" or "Outdoor boss loot here". That would be nice.

yes i want these

please

please

please

with a cherry on top too.

I'll be your best friend !

I made the god-awful mistake of buying the 'Machines' upgrade on one of my early characters. Please make the machines that show up on the map to be dark blue dots or something.

The white dots all over the place screw up the map view something serious and the upgrade is worthless in town.

Meet

Heh having PvP trouble in meet?

BUMP!!!!!!!!! We need a better map.
    Primordiax RPG - Our World, Your Imagination
    http://www.primordiax.com

Muckbeast - MMO Game Developer Blog
    http://www.muckbeast.com

Just a quick question, would you trade the limited bandwidth that you have for this upgrade?
    Firbin the Fixer - ol' School 4 Life
    Puck in disguise

Good idea !
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

In that case, I'd like to see chests as well...

no biggie tho.

Originally posted by Firbin
    Just a quick question, would you trade the limited bandwidth that you have for this upgrade?
    Wouldn't it be more likely that map bookmarks would be stored client-side? Why would the servers need to store this info?

If it was stored client-side, it shouldn't have any effect on bandwidth, true?

coordinate map upgrades

I would like to see one were u can put in the coordinates and it will give u the direction just like if u uploaded a mission.

Get a notepad (.exe)

not everything can be give to you.

:P

/// halofire. mmmm.

Re: coordinate map upgrades

Originally posted by BlackSwarm
    I would like to see one were u can put in the coordinates and it will give u the direction just like if u uploaded a mission.
    There is one, /tell helpbot help for more info

Lightbulb Noted

Suggestions noted, and thread moved to Suggestions forum.

Thumbs up ele!

ELEVATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kodiene
    Founding member of P.E.T.A.
    People for the Ethical Treatment of Atrox's
    PAINKILLR
    Mercenaries of Kai

"I personally think nerfs are death in an emergency patch. It is very cool to admit that there are a lot of things we can do boring, very boring in-game. Your input is being adjusted in some Fouls. I want to especially thank the players who WILL die.
    Have Fun! And I'll be seeing you online
    jonhelgi, designer - AO"

Bump Bump!!

This suggestion needs to be implemented...

amen

bump
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.