Thread: Conflict?

Conflict?

Now, before i start i should mention that I play Anarchy just to play a game that's fun. I like leveling, hunting with friends, and trynig out lots of characters. I think its entertaining and that's why i play. i do not role-play to any serious degree and I know almost nothing about the story line, except for one basic point.

There's a war between the clan and Omni. That much i am aware of. we hate each other and we're trying to kill each other. I get that, I understand.

So last night why did my team have 3 Omnis, 2 clanners and a neutral? They were all good people and i don't really mind because all i want to do is just play the game, BUT, its not much od a war if we can all go hang out at the local pub during this "conflict"
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

huh?

Huh? War? I thought it was just a big greif fest....
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

ive experienced that quite a bit myself, ive ran into a few people of opposite side that stay true to the story and will not team with the enemy, even if it means they dont benefit. i respect that, but for the most part i think people are more concerned with lvling and building an ewber dewber char.

they may team with you, they may be your friends, until you step in to MMD.
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

A PvP server is needed so the story can really take place. Then the game will really fit the name and conflict. To bad we got a stupid german server instead, not like many people even play there.

but those people who play on the german server enjoy the small, friendly and exploit free new world. something thats really good on this server: the spawns are not camped :-)

and by the way - the number of players increases - not fast but it does. think gamigo will start some marketing soon - which may lead to a faster increasing playerbase.

and due to the smaller community - i think we have some more roleplay on this server because the players know each other (in the mid and highlevel area).

im pretty surprised that some of us gained higher levels without cheats, exploit or twinking in such a short period of time. highest one is about 170 or so - a few month after the launch of the server.

hanZ, Solitus-MP, lvl 144 RK3
    MP 220|61|21: hanZ # Agent 220|64|18: Znah # NT 206|0|12: Zhan # Doc 140|?|?: Clinique