Thread: Moles in the corp.

Moles in the corp.

Nulion and Dagget`s escape is widely known by now. Someone wearing the uniform of the corporation helped free them and Jacobi is hinted to having been behind it all.

How can this happen!!!???

Nulion and Dagget was, from theyre own description, being held at a top-secure location that held Lightswift and even Midia so it seems.
    What kind of foul play can have brought a mole into a secure area like that?

Though I dont agree with the handling the two CoT representatives were given I think this is outrageous...
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

I have my own theory.
    But it isn't suitable for the public.

I will confer with you later.
    Banishedsoul 220 Trader on RK2 - [eqp] Proud General of Disciples of Omni-Tek
    Thordek 60 Soldier on RK2 - Twink in Training Visit us at www.disciplesot.org
    Naull 100 Doctor on RK2 - Going for 125 for CH whoring. After that who knows..
    My type is a SAE
    Socializer 86% / Achiever 46% / Explorer 46% / Killer 20%

Heh, you can chase your tail all you like. Jacobi said he would take steps to get us out and that's exactly what happened. Even if your theory were right, that they 'let' us go, the end result is exactly the same. You can imagine internal power struggles and double-double counterspies until you turn into a pretzel, but sometimes things are just as they seem.

Even though we apparently do have our allies on your side Naefen.....I'm 100% positive you have your own allies over in our own cities. Can't help make me feel a little paranoid sure, but worrying about those things just isn't healthy.

I'm thankful we're safe....but as for Lightswift and Midia....Something has to be done.

Not to mention I hope there's some explainations as to why MIDIA is in custody, and is even still alive in those cells, if that was indeed the Midia I'm thinking of. There's things much bigger at work here, I'm sure of it...

And Banishedsoul, I'd love to hear your theory *grin* But I know you wouldn't tell me...
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

I suppose Midia is more worth alive than dead if, indeed ,it is THE Midia and not some replica or whatnot.

Some time have passed and if I am not misinformed, witch I doubt, Lightswift has been released...... for now....*dry laughter*

It wouldnt surprise me either Nulion if the corporation had some moles in your camp..... be sure to look over your shoulder once in a while eh? I am sure no one needs to tell you that though.
    I remember,vaguely, you being quite adept at keeping out of harms way...

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

*chuckles* I....assume you're being sarcastic? I've been IN harm's way j..just too much this past month. (Admittedly...much of it could have been avoided..)

And....I don't need to be feeling any more paranoid than I do at the moment...Okay??? *shakes head*

And Lightswift has been released...we've talked with her, asked her how she's been...Rawenna's happy, we're all...doing okay. But don't think for a second you're going to get a second chance at her...
    Last edited by Nulion; Jun 7th, 2005 at 11:31:52.
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Naefen, what you dont realize is that there are -always- 'double double counter-spies' as Dagget put it. Every corperation has its moles, no matter how great you might think it is. Meaning...

No matter how great you think Omni-Tek is, somebody is working inside to help people on the outside.

(rant off)
    Koreteve Durousseau
    Killer 73%
    Achiever 53%
    Socializer 46%
    Explorer 26%

Proud member of the Knights of Ka!

Koreteve dont tempt me to scrape you off the surface of this planet.

I assure you, Nulion , that I have never been after Lightswift but I guess by "you" you ment Omni Tek. I am sure if she manages to not screw up to much she wont have to "visit" us again.
    Im not being sarcastic. I was referring to the old days when you served on our side... On the right side. *dry laughter*

Omni Tek protects.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Omni-Tek protects eh? What a lovely contradiction you have *s******s*. I'd be careful about those harsh words there Naefen because I don't think you'd be able to back them up too much as last time Omni tried taking anyone away we kicked them out of Old Athens in shame.
    Miceckia-220/30 Keeper
    Tekdeath-1-199/22 Martial artist

Originally Posted by Snowbunnie
    Roleplaying is what you do when the sex in your marriage isnt going too good.

The Ninj00 Theorem: The one thing you have to know about high level raidbots , point systems , and camping is this; We'll never know I guess because timelapse nerfed my sig

signature over 10 lines [again], shortened by timelapse ;p

Ah....on your side....That is right, at one time we were in the same organization as one another. That was a long time ago, and I'm a much different person now...And I have no regrets about leaving behind the black armor spattered with the corporate propaganda. I do keep it as a memento though...

I....do apologize for snapping a little at you, Naefen.....it's not like me to do. Things are starting to take their toll, you could say....and last night was full of lots of things I didn't want to be remembering.

*sighs, getting a bit of rest in the apartment*

Ooooh is that a challenge Naefen? Anyway, im not here to start trouble, Im here to speak and you know its true. As much as I dont want to believe it there are probably moles in the Clans.

Anyway, dont let it get to your head Naefen. It was bound to happen.
    Koreteve Durousseau
    Killer 73%
    Achiever 53%
    Socializer 46%
    Explorer 26%

Proud member of the Knights of Ka!