Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Taunt tools...

As a comeback Enf , i do suck at taunting, and this list helps alot thanks
    I see this post is last updated Mar 10th, 2008 , so about 3 years old now. Is there any new things to this list by then?
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Xandathrii View Post
    Is there any new things to this list by then?
    Not really.

There's Initial Strike (5k taunt)if you're really after every last bit of taunt you can muster but it costs 4 perks into a line enforcers don't usually use. I only ever used it when I was tanking alot in teams way above my level and needed every last bit of taunt.

The first post is also missing the Improved Element of Malice nano from the Dust Brigade quest but I'm guessing you know about that one already

Most enforcers I talk to don't seem to use anything other than the DB nanos and their own damage to hold aggro, once they are 220 anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Biancha View Post
    Most enforcers I talk to don't seem to use anything other than the DB nanos and their own damage to hold aggro, once they are 220 anyhow.
    It never hurts to sneak a taunt device into your key presses. It's not much extra these days, but it's instant, free, and the skill lock doesn't conflict with anything important (that I remember anyway...)
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Quote Originally Posted by Glarawyn View Post
    It never hurts to sneak a taunt device into your key presses. It's not much extra these days, but it's instant, free, and the skill lock doesn't conflict with anything important (that I remember anyway...)
    Oh I know, I personally use the Aim of Anger and Manners of Mongo and anything else I can think of to keep the taunts flying.

KILL KILL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123