Thread: 1HE Enf lvl 178

Question 1HE Enf lvl 178

Hi, I have a 178 enforcer on RK2 looking to switch to 1he from 2he. I have Nball, research device, silken leg choppers, and prof ring. i'm trying to figure out what i can do to get the maximum amount of 1he and Mult. Melee.

self buffed with all of that i have:
    1185 1he
    958 Mult melee.

i know i'm missing alot,
    can anyone tell me what else i need to get and how to get it?

Quote Originally Posted by ipquec View Post
    Hi, I have a 178 enforcer on RK2 looking to switch to 1he from 2he. I have Nball, research device, silken leg choppers, and prof ring. i'm trying to figure out what i can do to get the maximum amount of 1he and Mult. Melee.

self buffed with all of that i have:
    1185 1he
    958 Mult melee.

i know i'm missing alot,
    can anyone tell me what else i need to get and how to get it?
    other than the usual "get combined mercenary armor" stuff, there are the Tripler Weapons, Ofab or Miy Melee Sleeves, Weapon Guides from sided named SL mobs, the Cloak of the Reanimated Gladiator, Green Force Tight Armor from SL static & mission dungeons, Notum Miner's Hard Hat from Hollow Island, Sanguisugent Boots from SL mobs, Right Pearls from penu sided temples, ofc the Research attunement device combat i believe and last but not least the ado brain aaaand decent imps (i personally adore the nd/1he/dmg r.wrist).

As offhand the S7 special weapons will do nicely, maybe even as mainhand, too. They are the equivalent of ql220ish ai weaps in terms of dmg, but have verrrrry low requirements.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Thanks, i forgot to mention that my Enforcer is an Atrox, i have 4 pieces of ql 225 ofab, two of which are improved, only one sleeve, and a fredericksons micro kinetic sleeve. i only have about a 20mil budget as i'm not too good at making credits, so i have to aquire this stuff by myself or with help from my org. Thanks again for the tip! XD

I have done this b4, go se kyr axes for a cheap good weapon reactive armor (from swamphags) or molybenum (from the biodome boss) cloak of the reanimated gladiator OFAB Miy's tank (QL 240+) and u wil have all tht without spending a single credit