Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Tape/Omni-Admin is expanding!

Lightbulb Red Tape/Omni-Admin is expanding!

Red Tape is expanding our operations! We have many openings in entry to mid level positions within our organization. That means we are now actively recruiting talented and dedicated individuals like yourself that are interested in bettering Omni-Tek.

Red Tape is an Omni-Admin affiliated organization that coordinates with other Omni departments and organizations into working as a cohesive whole. The old notions of warfare have completely changed since death isn't fatal on Rubi-Ka. Brute strength alone will not forge a lasting solution. A lasting solution can be achieved through diplomacy and moderation. We work with those that have the foresight to realize it.

We have a distinguished history on Rubi-Ka. We have been an active part of the Rubi-Ka community with our BureauCons(Bureaucrat Conventions). We have hosted 9 and look foward to hosting many more. Our organization are one of the founding organizations of OTSEC(Omni-Tek SEcurity Council) which played a part to help bring the Dust Brigade menace under control. The reformed OTSEC is now acting vanguard for the company. A multitiude of different organizations and talents working dilligently to help secure a bright prosperous future for the company and its employees.

If you wish to join an organization that is active in Rubi-Ka's politics and want to help make a difference in the world around you sign up with us today! There will be an interview and we do require that you have no outstanding criminal backgrounds or vendettas from/against other organizations. We offer our employees an environment to help them flourish and grow.

Requirements:

• Must be Omni employed or plan to become Omni employed before we can allow you to join. (Our company registry computer simply will not allow non-Omnis to join.)
    • Need to have basic travelling experience on Rubi-Ka equal to or greater than level 50. (Most of our members are level 50+, you can still join if you really want.)
    • No outstanding warrants or "bounties" from Omni-Tek and other organizations.
    • Must be able to act in a mature manner.

If you are interested in joining our organization we have a need in the following areas with the preferred profession for each department listed.

Acqusition and Supplies - (Engineer, Fixer, Meta-Physicists, Trader)
    Human Resources - Any profession
    Intelligence - (Agent, Fixer)
    Public Relations - (Bureaucrat), Any profession
    Search and Rescue - (Adventurer, Doctor, Engineer)
    Security - (Soldier, Enforcer, Martial Artist, Nano-Technicians)

If you are accepted you will be put on a trial period of two weeks to see if you fit in with us. For recruitment information or schedule an interview please send a /tell to Kithrak, /tell Beria or /tell Deuscloud our generals or reply to this thread.

[OOC] We are a guild of casual to serious/experienced roleplayers. The guild was founded on the concept of mutual assistance. There are bi-weekly guild meetings and all members are expected to be able to at least attend every other one. We need a webpage. [/OOC]
    Last edited by Kithrak; Oct 25th, 2002 at 02:47:07.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

*Tap*

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

*bump*

We're still recruiting, thankyou to those that have responded to the ad.

Re: Position Availability within Red Tape Organization

Greetings!

I've happened across this memorandum, and found it of particular interest. I currently do not belong to an organization, but would like to tender an application to join yours.

I'm expecting my appointment as a Secretary within the company within the next few days. [OOC: ie, hit level 50. ] Below you'll find a link to my resume.

If you are interested, please contact me directly at the office.

Sincerely,
    Raquel "Sraosha" Jurik
    Bureaucrat
    Omni-Tek Corporation

[OOC]
    I'm finishing up a summer semester in my graduate program, but I should pass 50 by the time I'm done with finals. (Unless I'm not as up to speed as I thought! )

Due to full time work and part time class schedules, I usually play late evenings (GMT -5:00) and weekends.
    Last edited by Machiavelli; Jul 28th, 2002 at 02:48:59.
    - Machiavelli - RK1 Clan Bureaucrat

Under "Other, Additional Information" I listed "main is bureaucrat"

I must recognize that Red Tape is a mature and open minded society. I hope that their works for a better understanding and peacefull negociations will go on. I hope that the Otsec will born again and that we ll be able to work together (wait, isnt it already the case ?)
    Emilia Enrima Orender, fixer of First Light
    "Whole idea on fixer is being fast, hard to hit. hard to catch and sleazy person in every way. If rooting gives you edge, do it. If u need to chain root, do it. In pvp u use every tool given to you. You are not a knight in shining armor, you are a gangster and thief. You sure dont have to play fair." Snowlion

OTSEC was founded by Gestava and I haven't seen him in a while unfortunately. I think you're referring to the Diplomatic Assembly. I do have plans for the DA in the future, RL permitting . This is especially true in light of all the talks about war. A balance must be reestablished, and soon.

Thankyou for your vote of confidence.

/me refreshes his recruitment flier

Bump for Kith and RT, good guild, kith's a good leader and a good guy.

Regarding Gestava, I saw him 4-5 days ago, killed him in the arena, although I don't know who he is.
    Rookie Jiggamonkey - 162 Soldier
    Proud member of the MoK
    Proudly Canadian... the land of beer hockey and beavers

/me refreshes his guild recruitment flier buff

Thumbs up

Perhaps you remember Thrakautluk, well.. I'm his alt.

My fixer, Siddis lvl 50, needs an active guild to be in.. I enjoy fixer much, and play him alot. So I'll try to get in tutch with you ingame Kit.

Good to hear from you Thrakautluk/Siddis. If I'm not around you can try to contact Beria.

Tappa.

*hits the thread so it will perclorate up.*

We still have many openings in our organization at the moment. There is room for advancement for those that prove able to lead and plan. We are not crat only! Contrary to what our name suggests.

We offer a number of sub-departments to join such as Security forces, Search and Rescue(docs/healers), Intelligence(For those that like to gather information.), Acquisition and Supplies(For those that like to gather items), Public Relations and Human Resources are not bound by your profession.

Joined Red Tape

I joined Red Tape last night and I have say that Zithrak and crew seem exceptionally nice and the organization seems to be very mature with some excellent policies. No whiners here.

Thanks again Zithrak and ^bump^ for the recruitment flyer!

Iam intrested of joining i would like to have a meeting with you iam not 50 iam lvl 44 Enforcer but it will go quickly, i hope to meet you maybe next week on friday looking forward too meet you, Charles........

From Forceboy Currently President of Omni-Tek Rebulician Army O-T.R.A

Get in touch with me or my general Beria if I am unavailable and we can set up a meeting.

We have relaxed our level requirement. The quality of the person is more important than the quantity of their levels. We are always on the lookout for people that don't seek an "uber" guild. Just a group of friends to help one another through the forsaken Rubi-Ka wastelands and endless office buildings. (aka missions.)

Howdy,

Id be very interested in comming on board for a trail period. I am a doctor in my 113th season and am seeking some good people to become affiliated with.

Feel free to contact me at...name is DocSnakeOil.

/ooc...Usually on about 7:30 pm EST

Thanks,
    Joseph

I'll try to contact you later today.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast