Thread: 6 Slot belts and 64 NCU's

6 Slot belts and 64 NCU's

real simple question. Can they still be found in game in missions?

been a long time since i have seen one anywhere

No. Six slot belts and 64 NCU units are no longer being found anywhere. I don't know if this is a temporary change or permanent. I hope it's temporary.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

I have heard rumours that they can still appear, but that they are so utterly rare that you can expect to reach level long 200 before finding any. I really hope they change this.

-Filik.

Here's a longer thread on this topic:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...?threadid=3188

In it, there's a post from Cosmik where he says they were not intentionally removed from the game. He also says they'll look into the problem.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Its said that a boss monster named "Trash king" drops a 6 NCU belt with radiation desistance!

Just need the coords and off we go
    ..:Dark "Xephiroth" Scorus:..
    ..:
    124 NanoMage - Nanotechnican:..

..:Zerohelth:..
    ..:
    57 Atrox - Enforcer:..

..:Vlados:..
    ..:
    32 Opifex - Shade:..

..:
    Ignorance is bliss:..

Originally posted by Xephiroth
    Its said that a boss monster named "Trash king" drops a 6 NCU belt with radiation desistance!

Just need the coords and off we go
    I wondered why the high level folks were killing him. He is in the little ruins in Athen shire, just south of War College. (where the junkbots hang out) I was there on a mission and watched a couple of level 100 or so NTs smaking him around. .. thought maybe they had some reason for doing it, now i know

Heh my 2 first visits there ended in a horrible death by a squad of gladiators. Later I came back and kicked their butts. The king is too tough so I left him alone
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

"the King"

I've seen the King on multiple occasions there, that guy freaks me out. He didn't seem to be very tempermental though, the Technoscavangers seemed to be more willing to go after me than he was. I just can't wait untill I have the levels to kill him! (doesn't look like hes too tough to beat though, just a super sized Gladiatorbot)

Smile

yeah just a big Gladbot whit insane life who hit you for 800+
    And got his small friend who cast area roots and area nukes for about 300
    Cyrus "Makarov" Scola (so called creator of never released Kamikazebots)

Kids= 30sec pleasure +18years of suffering.
    Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:
    The entire free-trade community from North, Central and South America, along with the EU and the rest of Europe, Russia, the former Soviet States, India, Communist China and the rest of Asia along with industrialized Africa (mainly S. Africa) all know what slag is, and use that term regularly.
    So just what culture is being offended by the term "slag"?

Talked with a friend of mine...
    He said that even for lvl 120 ppl it was hard to take it out....
    Better start getting those lvls!
    ..:Dark "Xephiroth" Scorus:..
    ..:
    124 NanoMage - Nanotechnican:..

..:Zerohelth:..
    ..:
    57 Atrox - Enforcer:..

..:Vlados:..
    ..:
    32 Opifex - Shade:..

..:
    Ignorance is bliss:..

To take him out you need about 2 rooters, 3 nukers and a doc. He hits for min of 900 dmg. Doesn't get any lower then that. The best way to take him out is to keep him as far away as you can. And about the belts, I am not sure about that unless he drops differnet types of loot each time. Last I heard he dropped pistols. HIs lil buddy drops junk, but is also a pain to kill.

All you need is 6 L50+ metas. Everybody puts their healer to heal the highest level attack pet in the group and then sends the attack pets in for a fight. The king surely can't hit as fast as 6 Valentyias (Sanoos?) heal

Haven't tried this but I find no reason why it would not work.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

That works too. Pets right now are the "best" way to take out mobs. They can probably solo boss mobs at my lvl. If I was a lvl 159 MP I would probably be able to take out all of RK boss mobs. As a lvl 159 NT I am lucky if I am able to even scatch a mob.

Talking Pets

Pets are my favorite thing about the game. I don't even have to fight as my Engineer, he's been using a QL.12 Pitchfork and he's lvl 33 right now. I let my pet take on anything even remotely hard while I sit back and heal him(fast, simple, and I can get a drink during the fight without a worry). Screw being a Soldier lol(alot more frustrating).

I foudn one 6 slot belt during the "6 slots and memories aren't in game' era. They're back at the mission terms now though, as of 13.4