Thread: Why Shadowlands

Thumbs down Why Shadowlands

They nerfed my NT, they nerfed my MP, they nerfed my game. I truly wanted to love this games... but I feel like I fight Funcom more than I fight in game. I am so not buying this new expansion... so all the nerfs that they nerfed will be unnerfed... or something like that... Star Wars Galaxies comes out in December. For PC and PS2... I am looking forward to it.... Maybe After George Lucas roughs up funcom... Funcom will re-evaluate it's values. As for spending another 49.99 on AO... ( I bought it the first day it came out... June 27, 1999) they can forget that. I can't even throw a decent party in my apartment. I think I'll let AO slip into the waste land of my CD case... And replace it with a nice villa in Tatoonie.... somewhere in the SWG empire... Sorry funcom... you had your chance.

AO was released June 27th 2001. :P
    Add a "/team loot chests alpha" option!

Crispy,
    Please forgive Lord_Maxwell. He is most likely a Yank that mistakenly thinks everyone is equal.

His lack of a worldly upbringing, outside of what he's seen on television, that doesn't allow him to think of the possibility of a Privileged Class.

One day he may be forced to admit that members of The Privileged Class (or TPC as we like to call ourselves) get offered all luxury items prior to release to the unclean public masses, are informed about news worthy stories that would cause panic if released to the ignorant public in a unedited format, consulted on any major political plans or movements before implementation, and allowed to write in run-on sentences.

I bet he doesn't even know that Elvis still appears three nights a week at the TPC compound. Or that all the Apollo missions were actually filmed in our private TPC studios.

Honbo