Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ross Shot in Entertainment despite extra security

Unless theres actually something else going on...
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

A frightening thought....
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Subject : Director Sergeyich addressed the investigation

Director of Omni-Pol, Ivan Sergeyich, addressed the public in a short press conference in Omni-1 Entertainment tonight.

Sergeyich (49) assured that CEO Ross is alive, albeit on lifesupport in one of Omni-Med's facilities. Other than that, he commented on the ongoing investigation. IRRK brings the public excerpt from the statements.

- Let me be clear. As far as I am concerned, this is a global crisis. I don't care about any treaties, accords, or councils or militants. We will do whatever it takes to solve this crime and ensure that anyone and everyone who had a hand in this pays for it.(...) I will remind you now that we welcome assistance from our citizens in finding and apprehending the assassin, or assassins, and you can do so through the gridmail we have set up for this purpose. (...) Let me make myself absolutely clear. No part of Rubi-Ka is off limits to our investigation. Independent cities, local clubs, known clan towns and outposts.

IRRK follows the development of the Ross crisis, and will continue to update you.

Seems that you all have your wish, Philip Ross is nolonger calling the shots.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

I wonder how much more time we will see of you Ghost, have you just moved house or are you waiting for Omni Reform to come nocking on your door, or perhaps your quiet bright and posting your thoughts from Jobe where OT has no sway, or at least a limited one

You seem to be rather misinformed about how Omni-Reform operates, however I highly doubt that you will believe anything I tell you about them so I will leave you to your misconceptions and faluse beliefes.

And no, I am not accessing the grid from Jobe or the shadowlands or in orbit or anywhere else you may be thinking of.

On a side note, you should really consider changing your password at regular and short intervals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12