Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News - Philip Ross shot!

"What I mean is that if Omni-Pol plies for shutting down someones insurance they can and they will."

more clanner propaganda ment to make omni look "EVIL"...that fact is 99.9% of the clanners are alive today because omni mantains this technology omni-pol may have abit of sway w/ omni-prime...but make no mistake they are far from controlling a resoure w/ that much infulence.

omni would never shut off the insurence...that would be concider'd genocide by the other corps and higher law enforcment..we could blow up the planet...but that wouldn't be good for PR now would it?(last time we nuked a planet there was a 78% causalty rate among front line storm troopers dues to radiation...hope we improved those suits)...and there no profit in dead workers...don't you have a feild to mine for us or somthing?
    Last edited by drgrimmy; May 21st, 2005 at 14:37:59.
    drgrimmy 220/30 solitus doc(The Noid)

(insert witty comment here)

If it wasnt for the other corperations Omni would never have provided us with that tech, dont try and pretend that you are the good guys because you are complying with something that you are FORCED to do. Propaganda is something your lot know about after all, its how you enslave millions and convince them its for their own good.

"If it wasnt for the other corperations Omni would never have provided us with that tech, dont try and pretend that you are the good guys because you are complying with something that you are FORCED to do."

we were NEVER force'd to share it...we took our sweet ars time to COMPLY w/ the ICC demands

was going to write a nice long post w/ history of cells scanners..then i hit this one...we should all feel safe now if we didn't learn from the past(from the timeline)

October 07 29466 No Image One thousand, four hundred and sixty-six Omni-Tek soldiers are massacred in six separate assaults across OT-held territory. Witnesses at four of the sites report seeing commandos wearing crimson uniforms, hoods, and environmental masks. At the same time, insurance-pattern databases in Omni-1 are sabotaged. There is no hope for any of the murdered soldiers.

i guess if sombody want you dead it's gonna happen omni-pol or not

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy
    October 07 29466 No Image One thousand, four hundred and sixty-six Omni-Tek soldiers are massacred in six separate assaults across OT-held territory. Witnesses at four of the sites report seeing commandos wearing crimson uniforms, hoods, and environmental masks. At the same time, insurance-pattern databases in Omni-1 are sabotaged. There is no hope for any of the murdered soldiers.
    And this is why I dislike relying on Reclaim tech.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy
    "What I mean is that if Omni-Pol plies for shutting down someones insurance they can and they will."

more clanner propaganda ment to make omni look "EVIL"...that fact is 99.9% of the clanners are alive today because omni mantains this technology omni-pol may have abit of sway w/ omni-prime...but make no mistake they are far from controlling a resoure w/ that much infulence.

omni would never shut off the insurence...that would be concider'd genocide by the other corps and higher law enforcment..we could blow up the planet...but that wouldn't be good for PR now would it?(last time we nuked a planet there was a 78% causalty rate among front line storm troopers dues to radiation...hope we improved those suits)...and there no profit in dead workers...don't you have a feild to mine for us or somthing?
    Check again, Omni-Pol shut off the Insurance of Jammanor (A Omni-Pol Elite Officer) and they executed him in public. As I said, If they want to they can and they will.

*edit to add*

Excuse me, but after checking I noticed that you were the one that started a thread about Jammanor. You knew about what happened to him and still you think its propaganda when I say that Omni-Pol can and will shut down insurance of someone?
    Last edited by Legaron; May 22nd, 2005 at 19:49:51.
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

do you really think they did it leagally by omni law that quickly?

they can use illegal means just as the clanner can in the same method....proper channel's were not used within omni regarding that event..comment's can go in the other gridfeed as it's not really about the shooting of ross but the aftermath of events

On the contrary, I had the impression the incident with the infiltrator was sanctioned by Omni Prime and a totally legal insurance shut-down.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Omni Tek does not shut down Cell-Scaned patterns legally. (Nor even would that be affective because the person might have been to the SL resently)

Instead they would use a weapon that they developed shortly after making Cell-Scanning tec public, that makes one's life force unable to be transfered.

I suggest you read the posting I made about the history of Reclaim.

Ross has aparently slipped into a coma, Who is the OT representative that all parties should be looking to for anoucments? This information will be required so that all factions will know who the properly authorised information is coming from and indeed the OT sanctioned information. Although i am sure many rumours will start and carry on, the diplomatic channels need to be re-aligned by all parties, and if we are able to maintain this peace in any way shape or form, this must be done quickly before the violence escalates further.

The news from Omni-Tec on this gridchannel http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=393965 is very welcome indeed, i hope this means that both side will now start to scale back thier attacks throughout Rubi-Ka. However i personally would still like more information on the status of the investigation.

-takes a small bite out of a well cooked steak and begins to chew for a while with a smile on his face-

Yes, hopefully you are correct, with the Alien threat we can not afford to be distracted in going over old wounds.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

As its says in the News "Philip Ross is alive, in critical condition",and like Winsthe says, Clans couldn`t been the assins,cause we never do half job.So u might start look the assasin in your beloved citys huging your beloved gurads :P(omg im so gona get flamed).

You have got to be kidding me.

The clans do everything in the same mannor as a broken mirrior, in fragments and shards. Even the people who you all say are in charge of you all cant even talk you all into holding to a simple amnisty that would have done wonders for the Clans while letting them keep their independance.

If all members of the clans were hardened professionals then the Amnisty would have held, the CoT, both past and pressent, would work and the Alien threat would have been kick back into the depths of space.

If the clans were all hardened professionals I would not have survived the ambush that resulted in my new digestive system.
    Last edited by Ghostfeather; Jun 17th, 2005 at 17:32:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostfeather
    You have got to be kidding me.

The clans do everything in the same mannor as a broken mirrior, in fragments and shards. Even the people who you all say are in charge of you all cant even talk you all into holding to a simple amnisty that would have done wonders for the Clans while letting them keep their independance.

If all members of the clans were hardened professionals then the Amnisty would have held, the CoT, both past and pressent, would work and the Alien threat would have been kick back into the depths of space.

If the clans were all hardened professionals I would not have survived the ambush that resulted in my new digestive system.
    Gimme a break man...This makes me think you're new to war other than anything else. I've been ambushed numerous times, have gone into battle outnumbered numerous times and I've raided numerous Omni-Tek facilities...I'm still here ain't I?

Whoever did this was a proffesional. If it was an amateur he/she/it would have been captured. This also makes me think that the person who did it knew exactly what to do.
    I don't think you can compair that with an ambush where some clanners go "Hey...I think I saw an Omni..." "Let's go kill'em..." "Sure why not..."
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

I was commenting primaraly on the comment that the clans dont do a half job.

I don't think that pointing fingers accross "the playground" and taunting the other side like this was preschool is going to help resolve the real issue.

Whether the assassination attempt was committed by Clan, Omni or some fanatical Neutral faction member is irrelivant really. I think it is quite obvious that the assassin was professional, well equiped and well organized. Those 3 facts do not preculed any faction. Any of the factions could have had a well equiped professional with the appropriate information in order to be well organized.

Why don't we focus on those 3 facts in order to find the culprit and not limit our minds to any particular faction? After all, the goal is to find the perpitrator and not to create a political rucuss that would deter from that main goal.

Actually my credits are on a 4th, off world, party as the one behind the attack. Please note that I do consider ICC to be an off world party.

I would consider them a well equiped, well organized, suposidely "Neutral" faction. Either way, I'm not disputing your point of view and I don't think we can preclude ICC from the list of possible organizations able and willing to do this. In fact, many things seem to fit when you consider them.

I'd like to know more hard facts about the technology used and how it is being traced. I would hope someone is trying to find the origins of the nano virus.

Removeal of the main force that is trying to bring about a state of peace, heighten the conflict in order to justify additional ICC peace keeper forces and to justify putting them in other areas besides neutral territories. Using the increased levels of conflicts to put troops in key planet areas and removing the regular defence force.

Perhaps the ICC is making a move that would take it from the role of corperate consious to major force?

Has anyone heard anything about the rumors I have heard that ICC is trying to bring in some kind of orbital instilations?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostfeather
    Perhaps the ICC is making a move that would take it from the role of corperate consious to major force?
    Everyone knows ICC forces are a joke.

When the Dust Brigade threatened to attack Borealis last year, ICC fortified the town and posted guards on every corner. When the Dust Brigade sabotaged supression gas generators in the vicinity, many Omni employees began to attack the ICC guards. The Omnis then started killing the inhabitants of Borealis in the streets, posting squads to block access to the whompahs, city gates, and even preventing people from just ducking into shops for cover.
    To date ICC hasn't even acknowledged the incident, because
    • it shows how their military forces aren't up to the task of holding a single city, let alone multiple key areas on the planet
    • They are either incapable of (or afraid of the repercussions of) holding OTRK responsible for its actions.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast